•28•

「JIHYO's POV」

It's been a week already when we started to investigate about the case, we've been teaming up for about a week too. Basically, it's been a week when that crime happened and now we already find a lot of evidence, we worked so hard for this.

We'll be headed to the court later to finally jail the suspect. But from now on we have to arrange some documents related to the case. We have to give Jeongyeon a support since she and Prosecutor Kim are need to be there because they're important for this case.

"Is these all?" Momo asked me since we're both inside the office.

"Yeah, I think it's complete already" I answered after giving her a nod.

"Where's Prosecutor Yoo?"

"I think she's with Prosecutor Kim's office since they're really involve for this case?"

"Right, we just help them to figure out what really happened in that crime scene, but..."

"But?"

"Are they really talking about it ir they're just having something, like you know?"

"Pabo, are you really thinking?"

"Why?"

"I'll gonna stop shipping Jeongyeon into Prosecutor Kim"

"What do you mean?" I kept in silence for a while when she asled me that thing, I know we shouldn't have to talk about this thing, it was just so very very non-sense and unimportant.

But I like Miss Im for Jeongyeon, period.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

Decision of a board of judges, yes, it was today, if we will win three times the uspect will finally get into a jail because of the crime he did, he have to pay for it.

I'm currently at Prosecutor Kim's office, since we have to talk about the case. I told Jihyo and Momo to arrange the documents needed later. And I guessed they're doing well.

"Remember, we have to win, okay?" he started. While walking back ang forth looking so nervous.

"Yeah..." I whispered.

"Is everything okay? The documents the evidence the picture the witness" he asked, he's always been like that what's new? He always being like that whenever we're in this situation.

"Yeah I asked them already, don't be nervous"

"Am I that nervous?"

"Yeah, it's obviously look at you you're hands, do you think isn't that obvious? What about Mr. Choi? The hearing later? You know what Mr. Choi can do if he once know his competitor is that nervous"

"Fine, just do what we think can help"

"Okay, I'll go now" I excuse myself and he just gave me a nod.

As I stepped out of his office I went to an empty chair. This happened already like several times already, in same situation. Luckily we all passed it.

If you wonder who's that Mr. Choi he's out great enemy, just for me. He did so many things to jockey the case, we all know that Mr. Choi has a lot of reason how can go the case into an inaccurate information.

We have to win this, we really have to.

It was one week already when we find all the evidence around that place and found the suspect, you think it's impossible but we do our best for it nd we worked harder than you thought. We don't want to waste this time since there's a lot of victim that suspect affected. The witnesses is also affected too, the trauma.

The foot prints and how the witness described the suspect and more, it's hard to explained do we did this, how comes in just a week we found it out.

This is the hardest part of me being a prosecutor and I have to do this.