•11•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Yes"

"Okay...but I want a detailed information soon" she said.

"Isn't it enough?"

"For me yes, if that's the only thing you'll going to say and write it on paper it will look like the summary of a long story, or maybe it will looks like 5 sentences only."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, anyways, the next day I don't know if we'll continue this, I mean I'll be busy unexpectedly...sometimes"

"Oh it's okay"

"Thank you"

- - -

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"How's the first day of investigation?" Jihyo asked. We're now walking, it's already midnight but why not? I just noticed that the night is beautiful today, so I eant to have some late night walks.

"It's nice tho"

"It seems something new on you?"

"Huh?" I said and look at Jihyo's eyes.

"Don't play with us, you called me just for this fcking night walks while I'm already fell asleep!" Momo said and yawn at the end.

"Yeah, Momo is right what's going on?" Jihyo added.

"Nothing but the night is so beautiful"

"Beautiful? This is what beautiful means to you? Hello? Jeong, there's no star there it means there's a possibility to rain" Momo complaining.

"How fast learner Momo is?" I asked. And Jihyo chuckled. As what Momo said, the sky started to drop. It started raining.

"I told you..." Momo said.

"Yeah you told me"

"So...my house is near. Let's walk faster to reach it finally" Jihyo suggested.

- - -

Finally, we're here already at Jihyo's house.

"Yah, why does Momo fell asleep?" Sana asked as we enter the house because she saw Momo having a piggyback from me. Momo already fell asleep while we're walking and about to run but she ended up of sleeping.

"So, you're picking them up there at the street? Hyo?" Sana asked again.

"No, but I guessed yes, because this idiot right there calling us in the middle of the night just to have a walk  because she thought the sky is beautiful" Jihyo explained and then Sana laughed her ass off.

Sana is Jihyo's unnie, they are great friends too. I mean if they were together they look like a friend. Sometimes they fighting but in a cute way, Jihyo also told us what their fought all about.

I look at Momo who's totally sleeping and snoring, sometimes when she fell asleep at the station we became shocked easily because she's laughing while sleeping and sometines she's talking, dancing stretching and more. Momo is the scariest friend I know when she's asleep.

However, I'm still the cutest among them even tho they always makung me like third wheel when they have a date with the idiot gays I mean guys.

"You guys can stay here until tomorrow if it's okay to both of you" Sana said.

"Yeah it's okay or me but with this idiot I don't think so because her old boyfie is so..." I got cut off and down my thumb who's pointing at Momo when Jihyo speaks up.

"You were just jealous, what if you try to date Chief Kim again?" Jihyo said while pouring sone water on her glass.

"They start dating?" Sana asked suddenly.

"What?! No!" I shouted and stand up from the couch.

"Pabo" Jihyo said taking a sip on her water.

"Why not? Sometimes you should try it dating someone like Chief Kim" Sana said, Sana also know our Chief too because she sometimes go there at the station.

"First of all I don't like to date someone like strangers, second I don't need that thingy date and third it's just waste of time!"

"But Chief Kim is not a stranger" Sana said.

"Bla bla bla, goodbye!" I said and about to go to my room.

"But Jeongyeon..." Jihyo said and hehe I cutted her off.

"Bla bla bla, shut up okay? Tsk"

"B-but, it's my room don't you dare to go insiode! You idiot this is our house not yours remember?" Jihyo said in a loud voice. Then I sliwly turned around to face them.

"Hehe, but I don't any intension to steal your house tho" I said and rolled my eyes. "Actually, my house has a clean and pleasant look duh?" I said.

"Okay then go outside" Sana said.

"H-Huh? Why?"

"Go and sleep there" Jihyo giving me smirk.

"But I'm just kidding huhu" I said in a cute way, I'm trying to be cute in case they'll going to yearn at me and don't let me sleep outside.

"Idiot you don't know how to be cute" Sana judge me. Then there's Jihyo laughing her ass off.