•31•

「NAYEON's POV」

I supposed to go to the hearing to support them and watch how it's going but it's emergency at the company. Mom need some help because we have to change our products ways. Make it in a high quality and useable ways, something like that.

I suggested mom to renew the product make it new from designs to the quality but still the same product that people anjoying and used into it as before but this time there's such a big changes.

Mina and Jennie suggested too even tho they're both busy at the resort and university managing. I'm just here to help them while I'm reaching that justice for dad.

"Thanks Nayeon for your suggestion, it's such a big help for the company" Mom said as she appeared at her office.

I'm here for about 20 minutes already because she have to inform the president for the suggestion.

"What do you mean mom?"

"President Oh approved the suggestion you gave to me. He said it was such a big help for the company to make it back the marketing like before. And thank you for cooperating us."

"Really? It was my first time suggesting thing like in this situation and it seems like I can helped."

"Yes" Mom said smiling. "Wait, you have an appointment right?" she asked me suddenly.

"No, prosecutors are busy for the hearing so and I supposed to go there and support them but company and you needs me" (A/N: anyways this happened the same time when Jeongyeon and prosecutors are on the hearing, just to make it clear)

"But everything's alright already and you can do what you want now"

"Are sure you mom?" I asked her and she just nodded patting my head.

I always feels like a baby when I'm with her even tho I'm the unnie of Jennie and Mina.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Prosecutor Yoo?" a staff calling me from outside of the office.

"Yes?"

"Someone's looking for you" the same staff answered.

"Please come in" I said and the door opened revealing Nayeon with the staff.

"Oh hi Miss Im" I greeted her bowing my head for a bit.

"Did she hearibg is done already?" she asked all of a sudden.

"Uh, yeah but we have to continue it on Wednesday"

"Isn't it stressful?"

"It is, of course" I said she seems like being locked with her curiosity right now, she asked a lot today.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're not the one I knew, I mean you changed you're being asking person today, what make you become like that?"

"Oh, I'm just nervous. I can imagine things that can happen soon if the day comes for dad's hearing about his death." it's obviously that she's worried about the future thing that can happen if we're in that situation talking about her dad's case. Maybe it was hard for her if we're already in this situation.

"Ehem! EHEEEEEEM!" Momo said as she acted like coughing. This btch, psh!

We just looked at her and she slapped Jihyo's head wanted to do the same with her but then Jihyo kicked her out reason to make her fell down the flior and laughed us that hard.

"Yah! I said do the same with me not kick me!" Momo complained.

"Pabo, they're having a serious talk then you'll do that shit?"

"Mianhe, okay? I really meant it. Because there's something sparked between them so I have to ruin it hehe"

"Ah, we'll leaving now" Jihyo said bowing her head to us and grab Momo's wrist to make her go out too.

"Na!" Momo still complaining until they got outside.

"They're funny" Miss Im started to spoke up while laughing about MoHyo.

"Yep, but Momo is the funniest and stupid among us"

"Not that stupid. By the way..."

"Why?"

"Uhm, what time the hearing will continue this wednesday?"

"Uhm, the same time"

"Okay"