•20•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I'm currently here at the dining area eating some ramyeon for lunch. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung have not awake yet. I ordered 3 pieces of ramyeon and 2 pieces of ddeokbokki and I have some meat here, too much?

I enjoying eating those for about 5 minutes or so. Then suddenly Tzuyu vame downstairs and saw me, she look at the clock and back to me which it obviously she's in shock.

"Your day off?" she asked me after all. While she's having a towel hanging on her shoulder.

"No" I shortly replied.

"You have work right? Then why are you here? Eating a lot?"

"Why? Is there any problem into it?"

"Nothing but you're too late"

"It's okay"

"Okay?" she said and I just nodded giving her a 'yes'.

"Aish, I don't understand you sometimes" she said and leave me alone in dining area and went to bathroom.

I'm not wearing a formal dress for our uniform at the office, I was just wearing my formal outfit at the house which is oversized t-shirt and a baggy pajama with my hair being tied and messy at the same time. I  just woke up being lazy today and I don't know why. Uncertainty thnking if I'll go to work or not so I just eat a lot here.

My phone suddenly lights up and vibrated for messages I receive from... Jihyo. I pick it up from table and read it.

[Jeongyeon, where are you?]

[Hey! Wake up!]

[We have an important meeting right now about the case yesterday, Prosecutor Kim told us all about it already]

[And we can't start this meeting without you because he told us that you have a witness and you know her]

[You're so important for this meeting]

[And Miss Im was about to go here, as formal time she's visiting here to talk with you about the case of her dad]

Yes, I received 6 messages from Jihyo right now. I take a one bite to my good one by one and started to get up and ready myself for the work.

I went downstairs as I finish to dress up myself as a formal suit for office. To be exact me and Tzuyu crossed our ways.

"You'll going now?" she said.

"Yeah, bye!" I said with energy.

- - -

The meeting was already done and everyone is going out of the room where prosecutors having a meeting on it. As I stepped forward going out of the room Jihyo is the next one who goes out.

"Are you really okay?"

"Huh? Me?" I asked again. Then she was just give me a nod.

"Why? Is there something wrong with me?" I asked back to her.

"Aish, like how many messages you want me to sent you?"

"But I'm eating that time!"

"I don't care" she then left me at my spot.

Momo, Jihyo and I have the same office room. We both headed to our office since Momo goes there first. I just following Jihyo for the whole time at the hallways while we're heading to our office. I don't know but I feel a bit anxious right now.

Hello? Who wouldn't be? After you hear the meeting.

When we finally arrived at the offuce Jihyo stopped in front of the door and open it for herself. I was about to enter the office but the door was clised already reason to got hitted the door with my head.

"Ouch!" I said in a whispering way while holding my forehead. Again,  I opened the door and turned my back to clise it when I finally inside.

As I turned around to face them I saw Miss Im who's having a chit chat with Momo while Jihyo are busy to clean her table. I don't know if Jihyo is mad at me or not because she shows me a flat face lately when we're walking at the hallways.

"Oh hi" I said greeting them especially Miss Im I also bowed my head to them. As usual Jihyo was still busy and didn't paying some attention to me.

I went to my table and arrange my stuffs since it was pretty messed.

After all I told them to have a coffee there at the near coffee shop in this building, Momo and Miss Im agreed with me.

"What about you Jihyo?" Momo asked her. Then here's me and Miss Im waiting for her answer. But it all ended up of..

"No, I'm okay here, it's too hot today and I'm not in a good mood to drink coffee" she said and we just left her alone at the room.

"What happened to her?" Momo said as we're currently walking at the hallway.

"I don't know maybe she's mad?" I said.

"Mad? She looks happy and good with her physical appearance that's what I'm thinking about when I saw her" Miss Im said.

"Sometimes good to along with, as what you said but I'm apologizing for lately" I said.

"No, you don't have to" Miss Im said as we entered the elevator. We keep in silence the whole we're in the elevator.