•37•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

The hearing already done today, actually there's another hearing after the hearing lately maybe it will be on next week? Or else but the judge already see something while we're on a debate so that--it was supposed to be a time of hearing and it done that quickly.

I can now focus more on the case I have to work. Since I'm currently running toward them now I'm catching my breath because of exhaustion. But atleast I've said my reason to them.

Lately, I put my stuffs inside my bag and I'll gonna get it inside the office before meeting Miss Im.

I don't know something about the thing she'll open to me but it makes sense and I'm getting hopes up that it was really important and connected to the case of her dad.

As I stepped outside the building there's a car stopped in front of me and it's Miss Im's car. I went inside to her car since she ordered me that thing. I don't know where we go but seems like...

Few minutes after we stopped in front of this restaurant seems like she knows the owner or it's her friend. As we have our seats at the empty table beside the window glass she started to talk about the thing.

"Ah...If i haven't tell you yet this is my friends restaurant we're so close to each other" she said, aww I thought she'll gonna give me a chance to know what will be the thing she'll tell me.

"Oww, it's cool. It's pretty clean, I love this" I just answered. Why not? I can't say anything, I know it's nonsense. "Anyways, can I know what's the main purpose of this?" I added.

"Uh, I almost forgot to tell you. Before the day when I call you about this meet up, I saw this" she started searching something in her bag. "This" she said as she put the folded paper at the table nd slides it toward me.

"I also red that letter, something was like...giving me such a full of confusion and tears while reading it. It really touched my heart but I realized something. I hope you can help me about that. I can't easily figure out what dad really means there since he never open up the things he's been struggling on. I'm sorry, I'm the daughter here and I just need your help for this but I think I wrongly gave this thing to you. I know I have to know dad more than people know him but I'm just so stupid for giving it to you." she said in a mixed emotions, she was like frustrated, exhausted, disappointed or else.

"No, you're not that stupid Miss Im. Maybe you're just frustrated over something." I said just to cheer he up for a little bit.

"You're not just a typical prosecutor huh, you can be something like psychologist." she's kidding me huhu.

"No, HAHAHAHA"

"Anyways, that letter is too long isn't it bother you? Like.." she asked me.

"No, maybe it's just a normal for a prosecutor like me to read such a long long information about the case, we have to be like that to make sure everything's gonna be sure to make the suspect being in jail."

"Oh, that's cool huh."

"Cool? How? HAHA"

"Nothing, it was just.. you know"

I was about to change the subject but my phone suddenly rings, so excuses myself to her then she immediately nodded politely.

"Yes?"

"Jeongyeon-ah this is Momo, you have to go to hospital Tzuyu fainted."

"What?"

"Just rush yourself here!" she said and ended the call. How do they know that Tzuyu fainted? When I just know they're celebrating?

"I'm sorry Miss Im, I have to go now there's an emergency."

"Really? Let me drive you there."

"Isn't it bother you to do that thing for me?" I asked while checking something in my bag.

"Of course, not. Let's go." she said and we both rushed to go outside of this restaurant.

I don't really know what's going on with Tzuyu but I'm worried and I just wanted to know everything happened before that.

I already told Miss Im the hospital where Tzuyu is as soon as Momo sent me the address of the hospital. Some minutes after we made to be there, that was fast. She's driving too fast for the emergency huh. Thanks she saved me.

Later, I saw Jihyo and Momo together with Heechul and Daniel. Of course Chaeyoung is there too. They all look so worried because of Tzuyu.

"What happened?" I asked as I reach them.

"Unnie" Chaeyoung said as she hugged me that tight and cry in my shoulder. "Tzuyu fainted, maybe because she's practicing a lot these days and didn't even take  care of herself" she then sobbed.

"What? Seriously?" the only thing I said after I heard what Chaeyound said.

"Jeong, calm down. The doctor said everything will be alright she's just tired these days and didn't make to complete the 8 hours sleep." Jihyo said. At that point I'm hugging Chaeyoung that tight too.

They all know how easily I can be worried over something, especially when it comes to my lil sis.

"Yeah, actually she's already awake but she ordered us to leave her alone." Momo added.

Chaeyoung repeased her hands around my waist and look at me being worried too. I wiped her tears and hug her again. I know she's worried too.

I saw her lately, she just sitting there and being sad but when I started to asked them she immediately run to my direction and hugged me. Like she really want to cry and she just waited me to comfort her or maybe she's worried about me when I know what really happened. I must protect them.