•67•

「JIHYO's POV」

"Is it okay for us? I mean we're four in Jeongyeon house today and what if Tzuyu and Chaeyoung came home early too a-ah---" Momo said.

"Aish!! Don't tell me you want more of these snacks! Or else I'll gonna this all to your mouth!" I shouted suddenly in irritation.

"EH--" She said again.

"Continue that or else." I said and was about to laugh, she looks cute HAHA. "Good."

I don't have any money to spent more to these snacks and I think it's really enough for us. The fact that Momo did not even pay atleast one of these snacks and now she has this confident to say it's not enough. Aish.

When we finally got into Jeongyeon house, we straightly walk inside since Jeongyeon allowed us to do that.

"HERE!" I said and placing a plastic full of snacks on the table. I look at Miss Im and Jeongyeon to check them but I guess they're happy.

"Why you look mad?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Asked that to Momo." I said.

"I don't know either, haha." The nervous laugh Momo did HAHAHAHA.

"I feel something..." I said suddenly, breaking the silence around us while eating the snacks. You know I can clearly see Miss Im and Jeongyeon making some cheesy things I mean they're like stopping themselves to do that but it's actually obvious.

"What?" Momo said.

"Are you guys?" I said pointing Jeongyeon and Miss Im.

A sudden silence again.

"Oh, okay fine. Sorry." I said after realizing, I think I'm wrong huhu. Both of them laugh while Momo and I left being confused.

"What do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I mean you both are...AH! Nevermind!"

"Yes, we are." Miss Im directly said.

"Wait, what?" Momo said while I left being like (・o・)

"Is it for real? You guys are not kidding us?" I asked once again to make it sure.

"Yeah" they both answered while nodding.

"AH! I HATE YOU!" Momo said suddenly.

"Why?" Jeongyeon asked while Miss Im and I looking at her.

"You said you'll find someone who's like me or Jihyo, do you still remember it? We're your ideal type! You want someone like us." Momo pouted. Cringe all over jk.

"Yeah, but she's also the standard. You know what she have a lot of similarities with both of you." Jeongyeon explained while Miss Im is grinning.

"Okay fine, what just happened one minute ago is just nothing. We're just shocked about the news. Anyways, congrats! And sorry Miss Im" I stand up and bowed at her.

"No, don't do that it's okay. I'm glad you guys supports our relationship, since both of you knew it first." Miss Im said.

"Ah! Really?" I asked.

"Yes." Jeongyeon answered.

- - -

Happy weekend!