•36•

「JIHYO's POV」

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!!

I feel home now! Less stress and less worry I just have to relax myself with such a long long time! Or else I'll gonna give myself a price for working this hard today.

I smiled widely over my thought and sighed afterwards.

"Yah don't celebrate too much today, pabo." Momo said from the right side of me.

"You're just changing my mood this quickly!"

"Where's Jeongyeon by the way?" she just asked all of a sudden.

"I don't know"

"Uh.. I just wanted to treat you guys for winning this case and finally we gave a justice for the victims but sadly Jeongyeon isn't there" she said and pouted feeling like a cutie.

"What you're doing?"

"Me?" she said and pouted again.

"You're so eww! You don't even look cute in that way, well, I'm cuter" I said and I got slapped at the head from Momo. How can she....AHHHHHH where do she got those confidence to slapped me at head?

"YAH!"

"Guys, stop that okay?" Daniel said.

"Y'ALL!!!!!!" someone shouted from behind of us. So four of us started to turned back our heads and it turns out Jeongyeon who's running toward our direction.

I wanted to escape from her to the point I wanted to run away from her because if she's like that she have thathabit of hugging someone if she's doing that thing after she run. Mommy please save me huhu.

Luckily we didn't run away from her because it's obviously that she's already exhausted.

Wjen she finally reached us she tooked a lot of sighed, she enhaled and exhaled so many times for about 3-5 minutes I guessed and started to talk about the thing she wanted to say.

"CONGRATS TO US!!!" she shouted then the four of us started to look at each others faces and laugh because of our reactions.

"Yah! Congrats we dod such a great work I know we worked hard these past few days for this case and now we won against Mr. Choi plus we gave the victims a justice they need. We took such a long long process for this. But sadly I didn't made to join the celebration with y'all" she said then pouted.

WHAT'S WITH THE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW? POUTING AND THINKING THEY'RE CUTE ENOUGH WHILE THEY'RE PLEASES SOMEONE? BUT WELL THEY CAN'T MAKE THAT THING TO ME CAUSE I'M MORE MORE MORE CUTER PERIODT.

"It's okay, Prosecutor Yoo, you did such a great job today!" Momo said and give her a thumbs up. The rest of us agree.

"Anyways, why can't you able come and join the celebration?" I asked her.

"Miss Im and I will gonna have an appointment about the case" she answered.

"Oh goodluck Yoo!" Momo shouted again and this time she shouted near at my ears. Damn.

"Oh okay" I said and nod. "Do what you can, goodluck!" I added. She just gave us a nod and bowed her head then back on running again.

Maybe I can say, this is part of our friendshio whenever we succeeded we have to celebrate or else even tho it's just a little celebration.