•46•

「JIHYO's POV」

"Where's Jeongyeon?" I asked.

I went straightly at the cafeteria and suddenly I saw Momo there eating.

"I'm the first one who arrived here." she said. "What's with her?"

"Nothing, I just want ask her about last night."

"Yah! I also wonder what happened to her last night." Momo said munching her food.

"I guess we have to wait her." I said and started to arrange my hair a little. "What about the boys?"

"They aren't too. Anyways, did Jeongyeon keeping all the evidences?"

"Yeah, for sure." I shortly asked. Some minutes after Daniel and Heechul come.

"Aish!" Daniel said.

"Why?" Momo asked.

"Nothing but I think more stress to come. Yesterday Prosecutor Kim gave us a case, a crime again." Daniel said.

"What's with that?" I asked.

"Don't worry guys he's just being dramatic, the case we've been working on right now is something like the case we're teamed up the latest." Heechul said and pat Daniel's shoulder. "As easy as it looks, you know."

"Only you and Daniel for that case?" Momo asked after taking a sip of her drink.

"Yea---" Heechul didn't get any chance to done his words when Daniel said...

"No, we're with Prosecutor Kim. It's the three of us." Daniel smirk.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA you're so arrogant." Momo laughed and point Heechul.

"Yah, don't worry you guys are teamed with Prosecutor Kim, he's one of the best and great Prosecutor ever." I said.

"What about me Hyo?" Daniel asked.

"Tsk! Nevermind." then allof us laugh again.

"Is that Jeongyeon?" Momo said as she sight Jeongyeon coming inside.

"Jeong!" I shouted and she stopped to go to cafeteria. She's holding Americano again.

"What's with that Americano Jeong?" Heechul asked.

"Drink, of course." and she let out a little chuckle before sitting with us.

"How's the case?" Daniel asked Jeongyeon.

"It's okay, everything goes well."

"You guys can ask us some favor, just incase. I'm just telling y'all we're always free." Heechul said.

"Oh thank you." Mono said and smirk after.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

Breakfast is over and now we have to work again. I place my bag at the table and have a seat in my chair.

"Jeong, what happened last night?" I was about to work on my computer when Momo interrupted me from what she's asking, for sure she'll gonna tease me again.

"Well, it's okay. Everything's okay."

"Are you sure?" Jihyo asked with tease sound.

"Fine. It's something awkward a little but nevermind. Or it was just me?"

"Huh? What happened?" Jihyo asked once again.

"She offered me to borrow her car but I'm stupid and declined her offer. The way she talk with me last night is something different, like you know. There's some tickles around my heart and it was like jumping. Plus, the fact that I heard her saying good night to me is the sweetest thing that night. I don't know what's happening." I said to make this discussion done. Then they look at each other with a big smile in their face.

"CONFIRMED!" they both shouted.

"Huh?" I confusedly asked.

"Well, see that. Soon you'll understand it. As in everything!" Momo said. Nevermind. I don't know what they're talking about.

A/N:

i supposed to update 4 chapter last week but i didn't made it huhu, have a nice dayy everyone!