•63•

「THIRD PERSON's POV」

In that one week, there's a lot of things happened. The court started to judge what to be the punishment for Mr. Zhou, in a rule of people's.

All of those citizens in korea thanked Prosecutors, especially Prosecutor Yoo for catching up Mr. Zhou in his own fault.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"It's been a long time too, when you stay in hospital. Imagine it's one week staying there since the accident." Jihyo said.

"Yeah." I said in a low voice. I remember her again.

"Yah, what's with your tone? Are you still sick? Or what?" she looks worried this time.

"No, I'm fine as hell. Just the fact that I can't able to see someone."

"Lemme guess! It's Miss Im, right?" she said while smirking.

"Maybe?"

"Not maybe, it's exactly, obviously and definitely you are missing her!" Jihyo said in a bit of excitement.

"Hyo, I just realized it for now, it will be awkward for her to hear me saying 'i love you'? Just right before I closed my eyes?" I said and let a little chuckles.

"OMG! You did?" she said in shock. "You stupid! Why you confessed your feelings before you die?"

"Do I died?" now we let ourselves laugh.

A silence between us.

"Get up yourself and be ready, you'll get out here later." Jihyo said. But there's something still bothering me.

"How's the debate in court?" I asked her.

"Well it's okay, it goes well. Just like a normal debate we're doing with some prosecutors there. But it's more stressful than usual." she said and chuckled.

I just looked at her for some couple of seconds while she's packing up everything in this room before we leave this.

"Why?" she said when she noticed me.

"Nothing... I just missed everything in work.  I just feel like, I can't able to do it, to do that work anymore. If that accident didn't actually happened I guess I have a full strength to take that debate with them, especially Miss Im was a bit close to me, she sometimes told me something related in that topic." I said and sighed heavily. Jihyo stopped on what she's doing and walk towards me.

"Yah! At least you're still alive, you're still breathing plus you saved someone's life."

"Yeah, I saved her life but it still feels complicated like some walls are crossing our lines."

"Ah, as long as I know Miss Im will probably want to see you."

"Probably? Just probably?"

"Yah!" she then stood up and continue what she's doing lately.

「 NAYEON's POV」

It's already 3:49pm, I'm currently in the court for the debate and the decision of judge for Mr. Zhou. This is the second time to judicate the case about my dad. And a second time I was hoping to see her at least once or even just know she's around this place.

I actually really want to ask Prosecutor Park and Hirai or someone that is her worlmate, where she is but I was too shy to ask them some questions like that. It feels like 'not now the justice was on its process still'.

The door opens and revealed Prosecutor Hirai and Prosecutor Park also walking behind her.

Prosecutor Hirai stopped besides me,  I thought there's a problem but she whisper me, "Jeongyeon is still in hospital, she'll get release later after this debate" I was shocked. Is this a miracle?????

I bowed my head slightly to say thank you to her and saw Prosecutor Park there sitting right in front the table smile at me before the debate started.

'Do I visit her?'

- - -

A/N: and it became a double update tonight huhu