•15•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Eh?"

"I thought you guys will always there at my side, but why?"

"Jeongyeon, you know how hard it is" Seulgi said.

"Hard? But both of you have held this kind of cases many times already"

"Yeah but this is hard tho, the body was already crimated" Byul added.

"Plus, it's a challenge to get to know who's the suspect when there's no witnesses or any clue in that abandoned building, when it's already been one year ago" Seulgi said.

"Weren't refusing the chance or opportunity to be work with you but..." Byul said.

"But?"

"But as we can see it's hard" Seulgi added.

"Seriously?"

"Let's end this discussion Jeong I think you're just frustrated, let's discuss this soon" Byul cutted us.

Okay, I get out of their office. As what they said, why does it feels like they're not my friends?

「MOON BYUL's POV」

"I think we should try it out too?" Seulgi said her words making me turned my head into her. She's right.

"Are we going to chase her now and say what's the plan?"

"Chase? Plan? HAHAHHAHAHA"

"Yah! Don't laugh at me"

"No, we don't need to chase her and say that we'll going to try that"

"Huh?"

"Pabo, you didn't get what I meant HAHAH"

"Tsk"

"I meant, if we can why not? It's gonna be a surprise for her, right?"

"Oh good, I didn't even know that you're making stuffs like that, that thingy surprise? It's something new to you. I didn't even know if you're still the Seulgi I know these past few years"

"Tsk" she said shaking her head.

From now on, I couldn't say it's easy since as prosecutor, for me it's easy if there's a witness. That we can do an autopsy to the dead body. That the case is breezy. Well, I know that case too, it was happened 1 year ago and it's very surprisingly that Jeongyeon is in charged to that case. Since my friend is the best.

Mr. Im's body was found at the abandoned building which that building is in secluded place. Some of police investigators say that, I don't know if that's what really happened but I hope there's at least one witness.

I also wanted Jeongyeon to help on that case, it would be a pleasure tho.

"Hey, wait" I said.

"Yes?" Seulgi asked while arranging the papers on her table without even looking at me.

"You mean it's all part of the game? Or this is just your plan?"

"Maybe, both?"

"Are you teasing her?"

"Maybe, again HAHAHHAHA"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" I said shaking my head

- - -

A/N: JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR

Something would be change here, uhm, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Momo, Heechul, Daniel and also Taehyung which their Chief isn't a polices anymore they're like prosecutors too and the station will be called as office too since I decided to changed those because it was hard to think what the story will goes and I think I should make them as prosecutors from now on coz it's the only thing I thought a while ago, in short to not be that hard to think what they'll gonna do if I'll make them as prosecutors it would be easy for me I think. Plus, I notice that this story slowly become boring to read if they'll be like that until the end, is it okay for y'all?

And Seulgi and Moon byul is also prosecutors too, please take it as Jeongyeon just begging a help from them for the case she's been holding because she think it would be hard if she or either Momo will gonna manage it alone.

Don't hestitate to ASKED me some questions if you guys haven't get what I meant hereー for changing something in this story. I'm apologizing for a sudden change, in case some of you having misunderstanding here. Sorry.

Thanks for reading this announcement and also for reading my story.