•58•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Prosecutor Yoo?"

"Yes?"

"Someone is looking for you outside."

I stand up from my chair and walk toward the girl who told me that there's someone looking for me.

"Who is it?" I asked her.

"I don't know but he said he just want to talk to you." she answered. HE? A GUY?

"Okay, thank you. Where he is?"

"Right there, at the next hallway."

"Okay, thank you." I said and smiled at her then she leave after all.

"Jeong, where you going?" Jihyo asked me as she seen me getting my bag.

"Uhm, right there, she said someone want to talk with me."

"Is it okay if we go there too?" Jihyo asked.

"Yah, if it's important tho." I said and left the office with them later on they come out of the office too. I think we have some 2 or 3 meters of distance fron each other.

When I finally reach the hallway where the girl told me where he is. I just saw a guy wearing all black like seriously? It's something weird that make my heart almost run out of my ribs.

He looks at me. And stand up.

"You must be Prosecutor Yoo, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I am." I answered.

"I, I am the spy you were looking from Im's family company." he said and look down.

That's shocking like he's aware that we're searching for him these days? Or else there's a reason why he want to talk to me, I think it's about the case. But anyways, what's with this guy, how he knew everything about this.

-fastforward-

"So Jeong, what we'll do now?" Jihyo asled while we're walking on the hallway on our way to cafeteria.

"Uhm, I don't know. Even me was startled from that thing we knew just today."

"So are we gonna make a warrant of arrest for Mr. Zhou? Like hello? We finally confirmed it that he's the one and only suspect in this case." Jihyo said.

"Yeah, but befire that we have to know where that man living right now." I said and smirked a bit. "Anyways, where's Momo?" I asked.

"I don't know too,  lately she's been with us right?"

"Yeah, but where she is now?"

"Maybe, she's with the boys? Not sure since we haven't work with them these past few days right?" she said and I nod. "Or she come early at cafeteria HAHAHAHA"

Then we both laugh together.

After knowing all the things about Mr. Zhou I don't know what to say. The spy in Im's company is also the son of Mr. Zhou funny how I didn't even expect it. So as a revenge to all the things his dad done to him, he decided to cooperate with us.

Actually, we wanted him to be one of our witness in the court if ever this case will be done at court.