•47•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

This time no more jokes, and no more chitchat with them. The three of us are busy to our own works. They're also thinking about Mr. Im's case too.

We're like having a two team the other one is Heechul, Daniel and Prosecutor Kim. But they're duty for investigating something. Just like a normal case.

And the other one is us, we're trying to figure out things in Mr. Im's unsolved case.

Suddenly, I remember what Miss Im mentioned to me these past past past few weeks. The witness. Right the one who seen Mr. Im in abandoned building.

I started to call Miss Im to ask her about this thing. The phone is still ringing.

「NAYEON's POV」

I still feel sleepy even tho there's already a sun's light coming inside my room from a window. I heard my phone ringing and answer the call with a half sleep of me.

"Hello?" I said and groan a little. "Who's this?" shtty thing shappened while I'm asking who's the person calling me is that I yawned, the tone while saying those words change. This is so embarrassing huhu.

I heard someone chuckled a bit, that voice is familiar. I distant my phone from my ears to check who's calling me and wtf? It's Prosecutor Yoo? Oh no...

"Ah sorry." I immediately said after all. "What is it?"

"Ah... Do you still remember? You mentioned someone seen your father in the abandoned building." I stopped for a while and still processing everything.

"Ah yes yes why?"

"Do you have his or her number?"

"Ah no, we just knew it when he called the polices and report about my dad. Polices just informed us for that, that someone reported that my dad is found in abandoned building."

"Do you think the first polices who tried investogated your dad's case have his number?"

"Maybe? Give a try." I said.

"Oh thank you, sorry for disturbing you hehe."

"Ah kyeo." I didn't notice myself saying that words.

"Huh?" she asked confusedly.

"Ah nevermind, bye."

"Okay." then we both ended the call.

I get oit of my bed and went in front of the mirror. "What's happening to you?"

"Why so sudden to change when you're with her?" I continually say to myself. I slap my cheeks to make sure I already awake.

I sighed and started to fix my bed and shower myself. Some minutes after someone knocking at my door. Luckily I'm already done and just rubbing the towel in my hair.

"Yes?" I shouted.

"Unnie, I'm not gonna manage there at the resort. Lisa asked me to have a lunch today." It's Jennie.

"Eh? Who's gonna be there at the resort?" I shouted back.

"Mina said she'll gonna take some time to see or check the resort. She volunteered herself."

"Okay fine. You can go now byeee! Have a nice lunch with Lisa!"

"Thank you!"

- - -

A/N: sorry for the super late update for this chapter, I'll try my best to do something for y'all, get well soon my jeongieeee 💚