•22•

「NAYEON's POV」

The dream I have these past few days, still I haven't tell her yet. It's obviously that it's her right?

However, I really feel awkward yesterday because of that fcking dancing fountain who didn't inform me that it will start at that time.

Plus, aside from being awkward I feel embarrassed too, I don't know what I've eaten yesterday to get a confidence to tell her what I feel. I really missed dad yesterday and these past few days but I was that stupid to tell it to her. I didn't tell stories of my life to someone I didn't close. Jeongyeon and I were just FRIENDS NOT CLOSED TO EACH OTHER.

"What can I help you ma'am?" the staff asked me I'm here at prosecution office.

"Ah. I'm looking for Prosecutor Yoo" I said to the same staff who asked me.

"You're looking for me?" the person said from behind that voice was own by Jeongyeon.

I looked at her and back to the staff who's smiling widely to us. I look back at Jeongyeon. I said 'thank you'to the staff without looking back to staff.

"Ahm. You have a meeting today?" I asked her while walking at the hallway towards her office.

"Uhm. not sure" she said opening the door when were finally arrived.

"Jeongyeon!" Jihyo said with full of excitement and hive her a warm hug when the door revealed Jeongyeon.

"Sorry for being rude yesterday I wasn't in a good mood" she said to Jeongyeon and look at me after then I just gave her a warm smile. "Miss Im sorry for showing you my bad side, I'm sincerely apologizing y'all" she said.

"No, it's okay, everyone has their bad sides too" I spoke up. "I understand you" I said and we bowed to each other.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I'm happy and surprised on what Jihyo did, she apologized about yesterday. Sometimes Jihyo showing us her bad side but we didn't mind to comprehend it nor have a fight with her not because we're scared to her, it's because Jihyo knows how to keep down her pride and apologize about it and we all knew it. Like what she did.

"Did Prosecutor Kim didn't set a meeting?" I asked to Momo and Jihyo.

"No" Momo answered while everyone of us were busy. Miss Im is waiting outside.

"Is it okay if I'm with Miss Im today?"

"Yeah, we can handle that case tho. Focus on what you choose okay?" Jihyo said I just give them a nod without looking at them. We're all arranging some papers.

"If Prosecutor Kim will search you from us, we'll answer him that you have a date with Miss Im" Momo teased me.

"What?!"

"Why? It's more look like a date between two of you"

"Yah, stop teasing me okay?"

"You stopping us? While I've seen two of you having a romance at the park in front of that dancing fountain? Isn't it obvious that you guys are dating?" Jihyo added.

"Omo, is that true?"

"Yeah" Jihyo responded quickly.

"Do they look like in a movies? Or dramas we're literally watched?" Momo asked, now, it became worst at all.

Jihyo just gave her a polite nod.

"Psh, she requested that thing to me, because she really missed her dad suddenly the dancing fountain started and she was so shocked about it reason why she's about to fall, do you guys think it's okay if I just watched her falling and when she's finally on the ground I will just laugh my ass off?"

"Yeah" Jihyo said making some pauses. "Do you remember when Momo stepped banana skin and was about to fall, when you were at her back and you didn't even catch her like how you catch Miss Im. And she finally laying down the ground you laughed and laughed the whole time after that until we finally arrived at your home yoy still laughing about it"

I remember that and now I'm laughing again...

"Wait, why you seen me and Miss Im at the park when you're in the office?"

"Sana, fetched me here asking me if I wanna come to mall with her and have some shopping"

"Oh, I thought you're with Daniel that time or you're already at home" Momo said.

"I'll go now, bye" I said when I finally done in arrangements. I get my bag and hang it over my shoulder. They said 'bye' and I just waved my hands to them.

As I open the door, I don't know if I'm miraging because I saw Miss Im holding up her laugh and when I finally closed the door she quickly turned into a serious face. I think she heard it all huhu.