•9•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Do you have her number?" he asked.

"Nothing but she had my number" I answered. Then my phone vibrate in my pocket as soon as I get it I saw Ms. Im's message.

"Who's that?" he asked confusedly.

"It's Ms. Im"

"Woah, what a coincidence" he said and I tapped that message from her.

(A/N: don't mind the time stamp, this is a conversation of them // I'll be using some apps for there conversation like messages or else btw)

"When do you think to start it?" he ask again as I put down my phone while he just keep his hand inside his pocket,I look at him and said...

"Tomorrow"

"What? Seriously?"

"Don't complain, it's my decision" I said while walking away from him I guessed he shook his head from right to left and left to right, nevermind.

As I entered the station again, all of them were done eating their lunches. And they already doing their works well, something like there's new weird thing with their action, as I look at them. As what you've thought, we're same, I think they're silently teasing me again, no, as always.

「NAYEON's POV」

"What's going on, Nayeon?" mom asked.

"Uh...it's nothing, something about dad's case"

"But I already told you to stop that and accept the fact that your dad's death is..." I cutted off my mom's words.

"But mom it's already been a several times trying to find a good one who can help me to give that what he deserve, don't worry mom I still continue helping y'all for all the worls there to make the same spot as well last year, since Mina didn't do something for that"

"Then why me?"

"Your unnie is right, you haven't done something with you're dad's company pr even in his own university and you didn't help Jennie for the resort things" mom said.

"But..."

"No, you're not busy, that's not a good reason, Mina"

"Fine, but what I'm gonna do? Jennie assigned for resort Nayeon unnie and you are in company and university things to..."

"Then handle the university things" I said.

"What? But that's not easy tho" Mina complaining.

"But unnie, if you'll going to handle the resort you have to work on, if you handle company well it's more harder because there's so many papers to work with and university is the only thing you can do it's not that hard like the two but a bit uneasy at first...what do you think?" Jennie said.

"Yeah, handle university from now on since I'm doing that case for dad, don't worry I'll help you with that" I said.

"You're sisters is right, Mina" mom said.

"Okay, fine" Mina said.

「AUTHOR's POV」

Then another day come and it was the start of investigation.

NOTE:
•I ACTUALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY, I WAS JUST INSPIRED BY SOME MOVIES OR KDRAMAS LIKE THIS WHERE DO THEY INVESTIGATE.
•I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING A POLICE CAUSE I'M STILL YOUNG ㅋㅋㅋ
•GRAMMATICAL, TYPOS, WRONG SPELLING AHEAD (AND MORE)
•I HAVE A LITTLE KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT YOU'RE FREE TO TELL ME WHERE PART I'M WRONG
•I'M STARTING TO USE SOME APPS FOR THEIR CONVERSATION IN SOCIAL  MEDIAS BUT PLEASE IT'S NOT TRUE