•64•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I was currently fixing the bed I use. Jihyo and Momo will pick me here later after the debate maybe 5pm I guess. Since Tzuyu and Chaeyoung can't able to pick me here because they have school today.

Someone knocked the door and I suddenly turned my head to see who is it, it's the nurse in this hospital.

"Good morning ma'am, isn't today your release here?" She asked me as she opened the door.

"Ah yeah, I'll release here later at 5pm I guess."

"Okay ma'am, hang on there. Have a nice day!" She said and left the room as soon as I bowed my head and give her a smile.

I sit for a while, it's a little bit more boring here if I only have some  mobile phones to play here, I probably enjoy the one week staying here.

I sighed again. Someone just crossed my mind again, argh why do I keep on thinking her. And keep on bothering myself about what happened a week ago after the accident.

Arrggggghhhhh!!! I'm so done with this.

-fast forward-

Someone just opened the door and revealed Momo and Jihyo, finally it's already 4:56pm so we're out with this.

"Hey! Girl!" What's with this Hyo suddenly screaming with those words? How can she...

"Momo-yah, please close the door." I said to Momo.

"Ani, I won't." She reply back. I sighed and rolled my eyes a bit, this btch realy is, fine I'll gonna do it myself.

I was about to close the door when someone just caught my attention, feels like my world stops. She's here. And that I wasn't able to close the door anymore. And still admire her for the whole time she's walking towards me to enter the room. If it would take just a couple of second for you then I feel like it takes one hour of her walking towards me, for me.

- - -

A/N: i think this have to be a gift, jeongyeon is happy for today's concert in dallas.