•57•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

We're at our office right now. Then suddenly Miss Im come inside.

"Oh hey!" Momo greet her.

"Ahm, I think you guys have to see something? I don't know if he's the same person. But here." then she gave her phone to us with the picture of biodata on the screen.

"Isn't that the person we've suspiction to be the spy in the building?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, the shape of the body is obviously screams his own, I mean look at the shoulder and the head of this man." Momo said.

"Yeah, it's exactly him. What happened?" I asked Miss Im.

"Well,  mom said that guy is from her office submitting straightly the resignation paper." Miss Im said.

WTH? DID I HEAR IT RIGHT? LIKE HOW! HOW CAN WE CAUGHT HIM IF HE'S NOT BEING THERE ANYMORE?

"But don't worry we still have his biodata in our company, we can see his address there, right?" Miss Im said.

"OMG!" Momo said while covering her mouth and acting like she's crying.

"Why?" Jihyo asked while looking at her.

"I didn't even think about that biodata huhu." Momo answered. Then she immediately got a slap in head from Jihyo. I almost die in laughter because of them also Miss Im is obviously stopping herself to make some sound even a chuckle.

"Anyways, have you guys already eat your lunch?" Miss Im asked us.

"Not yet." Momo automatically said even she ate some food early before Miss Im arrived here.

"Okay! Let's go!" Miss Im said and lead us to went outside of our office. Seems like she's in a good mood HAHAHA.

「SOMEONE's POV」

"Are you out of your mind?!" he shouted from the other line of the call. "I told you to spy there! And now! What you did? You submitted a resignation paper? You idiot!" he continue.

"Didn't you get what I meant? I don't want to be part of your stupid team! You criminal!"

"But remember you worked with me before tsk! You're. A. Criminal. Too!"

-callended-

「NAYEON's POV」

"Miss Im, thank you so much!" Prosecutor Hirai said and bowed down to me for such a couple of minutes I think.

"Ah! No don't bow at me."

"Huh? But youー" Prosecutor Hirai didn't get to done her words because Prosecutor Park covered her mouth.

"Ah! Thank you so much Miss Im!" and bring Prosecutor Hirai somewhere. It's only me and Prosecutor Yoo in the space.

I don't know how to feel about this but it feels a bit awkward towards us, especially in this situation that I'm in front of her like I wanna hide my face somewhere or else act like I'm searching for something.

"Thank you..." she said then smiled at me. "For everything of course, you even help us for investigation and more, I think it's too much as you to be our, you know." then she bowed her head down. "I'm sorry, I feel guilty about everything like this have to be went in such a long process, it's been almost a months ago when we started this case of your dad but still I haven't done this yet. I'm sorry."

"No, it doesn't matter if it'll go in such a long ways or process. I can wait for that, I don't care if it takes until forever. All I just want is to give dad a right justice he deserve." I said and step forward to her, now we're close to each other. "Don't feel sorry about everything. I'm not telling you or all of you to do that." I added and now she looked up to me.

"Really?"

"Yup!" I said with a big smile in my face.