•14•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Uh. Waiter!" I said calling the attention of one of the service crew at my favorite restaurant. Actually, my friend owned this brand.

"Wait, isn't it unfair? You've been always treating me at first on the coffee shop and then" she got cutted off when I place my finger on her mouth making her stop while saying "Shhh" she then finally shut up her mouth and didn't talk anymore about the treat.

"One of this and this" I said pointing the food I want at the menu.

"What about you ma'am?" the staff asked her feature looking and waiting for her answer but she was that idiot who didn't know what to answer instead she stuttered and struggling to talk.

"Uh her order is the same as mine" I said to a staff giving her a big and warm smile. And then the staff left us.

"Is it okay?" I asked her after then she just nodded.

"Anyways, can we talk about the case?" she said breaking the silence.

"Sure"

"Anyways, I have friends and their name is Kang Seulgi and Moon Byul Yi they'll going to help us to solve the case involving your dad, Seulgi and Moon Byul is both prosecutors they've been passing out all the case they were holding"

"You mean they both good at investigating?"

"No, I mean if I finally end up this case you can get them as lawyers"

"Oh good, thank you for that I want to meet them soon if they weren't busy"

"Sure"

Then the food finally arrived, I think she enjoyed it too.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"How's the day Yeon?" Momo asked as I came back to the station.

"I said don't call me Yeon, that's the ugliest nuckname you guys giving to me" I said placing my bag on my table.

"Yeon, yeon, yeon, yeon, yeon, yeon, yeon" Heechul teasing me.

"Stop!"

"Yeon, yeon, yeon, yeon, yeon, yeon" Daniel is the next one who teasing me now then of course Momo is the last one too. I just rolled my eyes and started to sleep while hugging my bag but Daniel asked.

"Yah! You're going to sleeping here? What if Chief will caught you?"

"I don't care, I'm tired"

"Okay"

- - -

A/N:

Hello! this is author-nim, sorry for the short chapter cause it's about 300+ words buthanks for reading and supporting this story also for following me, i reach 33 followers I'm thankful to it also. Sorry for something messy in this story, soon I'll make it clean and serious and something pretty.