•70•

3 years already and still they're loving each other, celebrating even in a small way despite from being busy, having a simple but elegant date, having each other's back, going through many obstacles, some things being impossible and even once to try getting away from each other but ended up loving again as they believe it's a soulmate things. Both trying to adjust everytime and encounter different types of love, realizing 'this is what love means'.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Isn't it today is your 3rd anniversary?" Jihyo said as she's eating something in our kitchen.

"Don't tell me you guys broke up again?" She said again.

"No." I answered.

"No? Then why being effortless? Is there any problem? Hard times? Or what?"

"Hyo, nothing at all. I mean how can I do that if I think this relationship is falling apart?"

"Jeong, c'mon you guys wouldn't spent all this 3 years in nothing. How's the break up? The comeback? What's the purpose of it? The promises? What about the things you guys have done before going in this kind of relationship? HELLO? ARE YOU IDIOT? Why don't you think about that?" What Jihyo said made me realize everything.

We wouldn't be in this 3rd year of relationship if we finally broke up and forget about each other. We wouldn't be in this situation if we just give this up in the first place. We wouldn't be here if if we let all those obstacles ruined us.

"Hyo."

"Hmm?"

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Just go with me!"

"Okay then?"

[6:30PM]

「NAYEON's POV」

"Where are we gonna go?!" I madly said as they leading me to somewhere while having this sht in my eyes. Yeah, I am wearing a blindfold.

"Shut your mouth up, unnie." Mina said. I'm with Mina, Jennie and Lisa right now and I don't know what's going on.

After some minutes of waiting to get this blindfold out of my eyes they told me...

"You can take it off!" Jennie said while Lisa is hyping a little bit in a cute way.

As I take it off, I saw a lot of people around me, so much rose's petals around, balloons and those christmas lights, banners that says 'happy 3rd anniversary love' and especially that girl having her one knee on the ground, holding that small case for ring. And then she says...

"Will you marry me?" As she asked people started to scream without letting me to say anything.

I walk towards her holding her hands and trying to get her up. As she get up, people stop screaming. The time when I can finally say this but my eyes can't stop being teary.

"Jeong..." I said and nodded after a couple of seconds.

"Does that mean 'YES'?" she asked me.

"Yes."

"Yes? Really?" The happiness in her eyes, those sparks in her eyes tells everything. She hug me immediately and people around us started to cheer.

After all, we just eat in this restaurant where she proposed to me. This is the restaurant we built for the past 3 years, so this is really sentimental and important for us. Maybe she chose this place to propose because this is where our love started and grew up. I just love everything today, especially the person who's beside me.

"How you set all of this?" I asked suddenly.

"Well, I think it's to late for us to make this happen. But what Jihyo said to me earlier made me realize something so I went to call Momo for a help and she set all of this. While me and Jihyo are buying that ring. I also asked a help from Jennie and Mina to lead you here. Luckily that's became successful."

"Yeah, successful. I love it all."

"I love you"

"I love you too."

- - -

A/N: Sadly this is the second to the last part of the story. Wait for the next soon :>