•35•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"May I present you this thing, first of all the suspect's real goal is that holdapping but the victims always wanted to escape from him so that they always fight over it or else they'll gonna be died, no choices and no more option. Now, if you were on the victims' shoe do you ever try or do yhe same thing that victims' did just tobescape from the suspect? Yes! Because you really wanted to be alive after this crime. Second, is the fact that suspect always used a harmful thing for holdapping such as knife or even gun as if." I said.

"But--" before Mr. Choi interrupt my words the judge stop him by a hand signal.

"Your honor can we ask a witness what really happened?" I asked for permission.

"Go ahead" the only witness came in front of us looking so ready to tell what she really seen from the crime. She's the person I chased before when the first day of investigation.

I know she's afraid to talk to me at first but then she trusted me, enough of it because of her reason tho. She said she wanted to help giving justice for the victim and stop increasing her conscience.

"Okay, can I ask, what are you doing that time?"

"I was waiting for the person I'll gonna meet we have a talk the day before that crime happened. I said I'll gonna wait her in that place."

"Who's that person you'll gonna meet?" I asked but before the witness answer my question Mr. Choi complain.

"Your honor, didn't she asking the question which not related to the topic?" Mr. Choib said but the judge give him a hand gestures to sit down. Right, he didn't have to complain because I was on my explanation trying to vindicate the victim so he don't have to complain tho.

"Can you answer my question?"

"M-my friend, actually she's the victim of this case. I was afraid that time and thought what if the suspect caught me so I've been hiding for such a long time until the police arrived and I decided to leave the place but you see me so I have to run. And Prosecutor Yoo chased me then later on I calm myself and told her a every detail of the crime."

"Can you just tell us the truth only, what really happened based on what you've seen?" I asked again then the girl just nodded a bit. And started to speak up.

"The time when that crime happened, we're supposed to go to a restaurant and have some fun at mall. I went to a placed about 10 minutes advance to wait her cause I can't wait to have an hang out with my friend for such a long time. About 3 minutes later there's a man went to a same place where I am I thought he's waiting someone too. That's our favourite place too. That man is the suspect. Later on my friend arrived and I see her but to tease her I hide behind the big rock and tall grasses. Literally, if my friend knows I was hiding myself from things she'll gonna find me immediately and we used to throw jokes to each other. But then before she go towards me the guy stopped her and get her phone but he said something but I didn't hear it since I was a lil bit far from them later the guys throw her phone and did a...a thing I don't wanna see ever in my life" the witness said as she tell us what really happened. Suddenly the tears fell down to her cheeks I immediately give her a tissue and said thank you to her, for being part of this.

"Your honor, I didn't have something to explain with because she detailed it and it describes how suspect do the crime."

"Your honor, how can she be that confident to say that it was a suspect who did that." Mr. Choi complain.

"Just to make this clear, the witness said it's the suspect, 'that man is the suspect'" Prosecutor Kim stand up nd said it while pointing the suspect.

"Aren't y'all notice it? Or it's just me? The witness looks suspicious or maybe SHE sometime wished her friend to die?" Mr. Choi said.

"So you're saying that her wishes become true? or it was just a coincidence? Am I right?" I asked him.

"Exactly, you got it!"

"No, that's not even true, what's the purpose of her crying this early?" I said.

"You know, we used to watch something like this. They have to cry to look like they're not involve into this."

"Your honor, isn't it he'sー" before I done my words the judge cutted me.

"I know Prosecutor Yoo" He said and I can't help it but to have a seat.

"It's okay, you're just thinking about what the witness' feelings, just trust. Don't pressure yourself to much to win for this judge knows where he believe. Cheer up!" Prosecutor Kim said.

- - -

Sorry for not gonna continue this part I have to cut this out, I'll gonna continue writing this part but not to be detailed as like this or I'll gonna do shortcuts. Hope you understand, coz we have to focus about that case jeongyeon have to work to.

I really don't know where tgis story goes on but please if something is messy please I wanted you to be honest on the comment😭