•39•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I don't know if I can able to work more then hour today. I have works to do today before going work, so maybe I will just visit my office and go home right away.

I was fixing my bed right now when my phone suddenly rings for a call, this time it's from Momo.

"Yes?" I said as I picked up the call.

"Ah, is it okay that we'll going to meet Miss Im?"

"Yeah, why not? And I'm not her parent or even her boyfriend,so why you're asking me that thing?"

"Pabo, I haven't done my words yet"

"Oh, sorry"

"So lately Miss Im called us and asked if you're already here at the building and we said the reason why. And I offer to meet her later for the case since I said and promised you that I'll help you in this case. I know at first you're so nervous and was like being over thinker, so I decided to help you over this. I don't want you to be more stressful especially when you were in that situation. I know you're worrying too much right now."

I let out a chuckled because of what she said, something made my heart melt.

"Why?" she asked on the other line.

"Nothing, I just realize there's still someone cares about me."

"Com'n Jeong, stop being so dramatic. You're not in the movie."

"Fine, anyways she gave me the letter she find some days ago I guess but you can asked her about that or she'll spill another tea again"

"Okay, thanks!"

「THIRD PERSON's POV」

They already set the schedule for the meet up with Miss Im, they also set the place. Some hours later the three of them already at the place they set for meeting.

Nayeon have nothing to share with the case. Momo, tried to asked her related about the letter that Jeongyeon mentioned on the call lately.

"Uh, whenever dad writing a letter something isn't clear, like you have to find out what was the meaning behind." she answered.

Momo and Jihyo tried to think about it. And they continue to talk about the case, a little bit more serious in this case.

「MOMO's POV」

"Uh! This is so exhausted, stressful and..." Jihyo said while pointing all of her finger until she stopped and wait me. "Hurry up, Momo. I wanted to rest."

I don't know what this girl mean while lately before we meet Miss Im she was like 'there's another day for the date with him, he will understand it' chuchu nyenye. But the truth she's so stressful to understand tho! Look how she complain right now after we meet Miss Im. But I can't blame her she just saying the truth.

"I can't believe it." the only thing I just said after all. It's already 7:48pm right now, by the way.

"Right, I think all the cases I've been done this one is so hard." Jihyo said. "Imagine, if you're on that situation and being clueless about everything like there's a little chance or a possibility you can find some evidences."

"I guessed, aside from checking and doing little things in work, I will help Jeongyeon now."

"Me too. Or else we can ask a help from the other prosecutors."

"Right! Do you remember Seulgi and Moonbyul?" I said.

"Yup!"

"Well, we have to ask them some help since Miss Im also mentioned that the case is in a slow process."

"Yup, exactly since these past few days big cases aren't that too much and hard, I think it's not a big deal for them since we know each other too, because of Jeongyeon." Jihyo said.

I think we made such a good idea? Hope this will be successful.

- - -

A/N:

yo! there's a sudden emergency i don't have enough load to update this chapter so while waiting I'm writing this story as well I'm near to the end? But anyways, i just want you to inform that I was tginking to publish two books? One 2yeon and one of the other ship what do you think?