•41•

「NAYEON's POV」

I was so bored yesterday and I didn't know what to do, Jennie, Mina and Mom said I must have some rest since I've been so stressful to dad's case.

I know I didn't do anything but to wait for Prosecutor Yoo on what she'll said. Yet we have 2 evidences at all and it isn't enough to define who's the suspect behind all of this thing. Well, maybe they're right I look stressed.

It was random but I suddenly remember the CDs everytime we have some occasions we always recorded it by our cameras and then put the video to the CDs. We always do it until I grow up the last recording is on Mina's birthday which is more than 2 weeks before dad died.

I played it and watch them all, I'm alone in the house.

While I'm watching it my eyss always been focus to dad, this video is Jennie's birthday seems like everyone is happy and enjoying this moment.

But when I'm done watching the video for Jennie's birthday I watch Mina's birthday too, in this video I just notice that dad full of worry in that day. I don't know but he still want to reassure us he's still fine.

But the his eyes in this video didn't even lie. He really looks so worried.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Uh we checked all the videos that is posted in any platform, since family Im is a famous and rich family in this country yet they haven't get the justice for their father it sucks if we're in their situation." Seulgi said.

We're currently at their office, if we have less cases to work with they also have the same like us. I'm with Jihyo and Momo.

"You mentioned you guys are checked any platform to see the video about the case." Jihyo said.

"Ah yeah, uhm, actually almost all the videos has been posted in any platforms is the same but I found one which is really different from the others. It was behind the scene of this reporter which is reporter Jo. She's such a good reporter so the agency she's been working with decided to have a documentary video of her all the things she does in every reporting is in her documentary video. We suddenly noticed that she's one of the reporter who went on the crime scene to report bout Mr. Im's death case." Seulgi started to explain. "So we find her video which she's reporting about the case."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, if you guys still remember what happened 1 year ago, polices found things which with Mr. Im when the day he found dead." Moonbyul said.

"So you guys want to say that there's a possibility that Mr. Im brought a voice recorder the day before he died? Is that what you mean?" I said.

"We all know that Mr. Im isn't just a famous person in this country aside from that he's smart too, that's why no one can ever have a chance to make their marketing more higher than Mr. Im had." Moonbyul said.

"So if there's any possibility that he planned for this to record everything then how in the world that police ls didn't even check it and why they didn't even do finding it?" Momo said.

"We have different kind of ways how we investigate a case, so literally they're just doing their ways on how it will solve based o what they think." Moonbyul said. She's right.

"We have to know where those things found together with Mr. Im in that day of investigation. I wonder where those things are right now." Jihyo said.

"I think his family already get it? Not really that sure." Seulgi said.

Everything goes well, we just talk about the case the whole time. If we ever get those things and there's anything that can be stand as evidence why not it would be great if it's.

We asked Prosecutor Kim to help us send a request to the last prosecution who held the case 1 year ago. If the things aren't no longer on them we'll asked if who got those.

Well we found out the last prosecution who held the case that fast. Some couple of minutes has passed and my phone suddenly rings for a call from Miss Im?

"Yes?" I said as I pick up the call. "Ahm, sorry for not meeting you today we've been trying to search and find out things related to the case. I'm so sorry." I said, for sure she's wondering eight now why I didn't set any appointment for today.

"Ah it's okay, mom also got me to rest for a while so I just stay here. Anyways, can you check what I've found here? If you're free tomorrow or I'll gonna bring them to your office."

"Sure what is it?" I said.

"Ah CDs? Something strange to hear with but I notice something I think this can help for the case?"

"No worries, it's okay. I'll be there at my office tomorrow you can go anytime you want I will wait."

"Thank you." she said and ended up the call.

- - -

Again sorry for some typos there :> have a nice day ahead <33