•44•

「NAYEON's POV」

I actually didn't expect this. I don't know about that, maybe the CD i found laying at the floor is the same CD we find out where my dad created a video.

Is this what dad planned before he died? Did he even expect this will happen?

"Miss Im, you have to calm down first okay? Relax yourself as well as your mind. Look this is such a big and strong evidence to be said." Prosecutor Park said trying calm me down after saying those things right in front of them.

I ACTUALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPENED.

"Is it okay if we get some copy of this videos?" Prosecutor Yoo asked while busy working on her computer.

"Ah it's okay, if you guys want to, you can freely get those CDs instead of getting some copy of the videos."

"Thank you so much." Momo said while raising her hand.

So we already have 3 evidences already?

"Miss Im, are you okay?" Prosecutor Park asked.

"Yeah, I just shocked because I didn't know, I don't have any idea that dad did this."

"It's okay, Miss Im the important isー as we get a lot of evidences for sure discussion will be open in this case." I just give her a nod to assure everything.

"Momo did you got it already?" Prosecutor Yoo asked.

"Ah yeah" them Prosecutor Hirai distant herself from Prosecutor Yoo to get something in her table. "Here, there's a little problem before I got it that's why I took such a long time to got it here." then she handed the notebook nd pen to Prosecutor Yoo.

What was that for? is that part of their investigation? I really don't know, I'm clueless, I don't have any idea tho. I'm so confused and curious right now.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Ah thank you." I said to Momo as I get the notebook and ballpen from her.

"Uh can I ask?" Miss Im said so me, Momo and Jihyo look at her.

"Notebook and pen? What was that for?" she continued.

"Ah based on our investigations the first polices who investigate the case have seen these things and we're trying to see what's in the notebook." I said.

"Yup, plus we're really thinking that there's an evidence inside this even if it's a little." Momo added.

"As far as I know we confirmed 3 evidences? Am I right Prosecutor Yoo?" she asked once again.

"Ahm yeah the letter you've found on your dad's office, the paper you've found somewhere in your house and the CDs lately and now we're confirming about this notebook." I said. Some couple of seconds after there's something popped up on Jihyo's computer, a notification I guess.

Jihyo immediately went to her table and check her computer. "Oh the CCTV footage is finally saved." right! I remember that thing. She save it in her computer so it take a little too long.

"What if you save that in flashdrive? So that just in case we missed the copy we have another one right?" Momo suggested us.

"Okay." Jihyo did what Momo said to her.

"Can I see the CCTV footage?" Miss Im asked.

"Sure Miss Im." Jihyo answered so she started to play the video for Miss Im.

So Momo and I started to see what's with the notebook and guess what we see something that can really help in this case. An evidence to be exact.

I GUESSED THIS DAY IS SO COOL. Coz look at us we found 3 evidences, the CCTV footage, the notebook and the CDs from Miss Im.

We went to Jihyo and Miss Im to see what's going on there. They all look so confused.

"What's happening there?" Miss Im asked while watching the CCTV footage.

"I've seen that CCTV foitage from the article I was reading lately, the article said before Mr. Im found in the abandoned building he found walking in that street, as I watched the CCTV footage. Look and notice the case he's holfing while he's walking there nervously. I think that was the case you've mentioned to me Miss Im when we're talking bout the case these very past few weeks. Am I right?" I said and she just give me a nod.

"Right that's the kind of case he brought away before he disappeared." she answered shortly.

"But in some live broadcast when Mr. Im found in an abandoned building that case us nowhere in the place." I added.

"So do you mean there's a possibility that the suspect behind this case have gotten that case?" Jihyo asked.

"Maybe, but still we didn't have any idea who's the suspect behind all of this thing." I said.

"What if, that case have a million or billuon worth of money? Like what really happened in some action movies." Momo said and she immediately got a slap in head from Jihyo.

"Pabo this is such a serious thing." Jihyo said.

"Mianhe, I was just joking, you guys have didn't to tale this too serious, you're leading yourself into a stressful life." Momo said. "I mean you have to take some break, look it's break time already nd I'm hungry at the same time. "
- - -

We're currently at the cafeteria to be exact Daniel and Heechul us also with us. Of course Miss Im is alsi here too.

"Anyways, I almost forgot about this." I said while munching my food. They all give their attention to me. I gulps and continue what I'm talking about. "The notebook that I've been checking with Mo lately we found out something on it. Here." I said and open the notebook letting them to see what we've seen lately.

"Huh?" Heechul asked after seeing the notes.

"Did he justー" Daniel got cutted off when Jihyo said.

"Yes exactly." Jihyo said.

"It's something weird but it's his own way to remember everything, he always been into his work in our company, there's a lot of schedules waiting for him time to time. He always write everything in that book for his sake to not miss at least one of the schedules he have. We didn't that thing, thinking he's only writing some schedules of him at work but we're wrong I think we've missing such a big evidence against the suspect for such a ling time." Miss Im said. You can feel her sadness through her words.

Actually, I already notice her when she stepped in inside of our office. She was like out of her soul, I mean the mood she have right now. She's so sad and that makes me want to hug her.

Wait what?

Nevermind.

"Sorry for hearing that." we all saud and she jyst give us a forced smile and nod saying it's okay.