Searching for Answers

Class 1A sat in Yaoyorozu's house, gathered in her large living room as a look of concern and deep thinking crossed all their faces.

"You guys...I think we have to talk to figure things out..." Ashido started nervously as she tried to snap her friends out of their minds. "After all, we did gather here to come up with a solution together, right?"

"Ashido is right. Thank you, and I apologize for not noticing this earlier." Iida stated before letting out a sigh and fixing his glasses. He himself had been uncannily out of it seconds ago, frowning at the wall as he also thought of any leads they had. "Although, while we had been thinking individually, have any of you come up with any possible idea as to where Bakugo had been kidnapped to?" The students all shook their heads hesitantly, devastated by the lack of any hints as to where their classmate could've gone to.

They had been sitting in the Yaoyorozu's household for already an hour at least, and none had come up with even the slightest hint at where Bakugo could be. Which wasn't surprising, since none of them had tried to follow the villains after they retreated (although Vlad King had tried to pursue the villains, but was forced to stop as soon as a purple warp portal had warped the villains away, leaving no trace as to where they could have gone), and they barely knew anything about the so-called League of Villains, so they couldn't even try and think about where their possible hideout could be.

"Okay, ribbit, let's state the facts." Asui offered as she stood up, gaining the attention of her classmates. "The League of Villains is a large organization, ribbit. There are over...Fifty villains." Asui hesitantly stopped.

The truth is...None of them had a good estimate on how many villains there were. The numbers were large and random, but as Iida nodded assuringly, and a few other classmates nodded as well, she let out a sigh and began to speak again nonetheless.

"The "smaller" villains that were sent after us during the SCAC attack are mostly used as decoy, ribbit. That is shown by how they recklessly and somewhat stupidly attacked the gates of UA, not even entering UA after the gate was breached. Although, ribbit, there is a more strong and powerful group of villains within the organization, most likely, who were sent after Bakugo." Asui went quiet, and the students went quiet as well. That was all the information they had, and most of them, such as the estimate and the higher group within the organization theory, were just conjectures.

"I...I don't think there is anything else to go off of. That is all we have..." Yaoyorozu admitted quietly as she sadly looked at Asui, before scanning her classmates with unease. "Maybe...Maybe we can't really help with getting him back after all." The students all looked away from each other, uncomfortable with their uselessness. Their classmate was captured, and yet here they were, with nothing to even think about with the little information they had, sipping on tea. They really were useless after all...

_________________

"Due to the violation of the hero courses' safety, the Hero Commision had proposed another type of lessons."

The class looked at their teacher as they tried their best to concentrate on what he was telling him, unsuccessfully ignoring the empty desk and remembering their meeting three days ago, from when they had no leads, to today...Where they still had no leads. It was making them lose hope with every day, and even though they now had classes to distract them after the "break" they got due to the villain attack and kidnapping, they were still zoning out and had to force themselves to listen to their teachers.

"These types of lessons will mostly be focused on combat, and only a small portion of the lessons would be the normal high school basics as well as the hero course basics. The lessons will also not be in school, as the Hero Commision had requested the Wild Wild Pussycats, successfully at that, to give UA's hero course a chance to train with them at their base." The class perked up as they suddenly realized what their teacher was saying.