Back to the Alley

Midoriya smiled gratefully as he sat into Aizawa's car, the man rolling his eyes for what seemed like the hundredth time ever since he came to pick him up. Midoriya knew what his foster parent was thinking, and to be honest, he completely agreed with him. He was a problem child, and that didn't have to be announced for him to understand.

Aizawa, luckily, showed his emotion using gestures, without actually scolding Midoriya, and Midoriya felt grateful for that. The last thing he wanted was another scolding. He had enough of a scolding from the blond...

A few minutes passed, Aizawa checking up on Midoriya, asking him if he felt alright, and simply commanding him to go to his dorm and handing him headache pills. Midoriya thanked him meekly, and once they finally reached UA, Midoriya was relieved to finally be walking to his dormitory, a sigh of relief escaping him as he smiled at the familiar buildings.

Who would've thought UA would become Midoriya's home? Should someone have told him that a year ago, possibly even less, Midoriya would've either laughed and told them that was the lamest joke ever, or he would've started crying from realization he would never get that. Possibly both. Basically, it was unbelievable, and Midoriya almost felt ungrateful for not treasuring his place at UA, even if he was still in the general course.

Although, before he could feel true relief and finally get to his room and enjoy his way more comfortable bed, a hand was placed on his shoulder.

Midoriya, instinctively, elbowed the person in the place where their stomach was supposed to be, and he immediately heard a gasp and grunt, followed by a string of curses. Midoriya's eyes widened as he swirled around, the voice suddenly registering and causing a blush to appear on his face.

"O-oh my god! I'm so sorry, Kacchan! I d-didn't mean to d-do that!" Midoriya exclaimed as he slightly squatted so that he could look at Bakugo's face, Bakugo nearly doubling over as he scowled, holding his stomach.

"And they say I'm impolite..." Bakugo rasped, breathing through his nose as he straightened, although still somewhat slumping from the impact, crossing his hands on his chest as if wanting to reach for his stomach but not letting himself do that directly, making Midoriya to realize that the hit he landed may have been slightly more aimed to hurt rather than to protect himself.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to do that..." Midoriya apologized, straightening and biting his lip as he watched Bakugo let out an annoyed sigh.

"We gotta talk, idiot." Bakugo snapped, his tone once again returning to his normal disdain as he glared at the greenette.

"About what...?"

"About your fucking attitude towards this whole situation." Midoriya frowned at Bakugo, somewhat understanding where he was getting at. He decided to clarify anyway.

"What do you mean?"

"First thing I fucking do after you wake up is be there for you in case you have another panic attack, and yet you acted as if I was the one who forced this on you." 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Fine, let me be more specific for you. You acted like a fucking idiot."

"Kacchan, that just makes it even more vague."

"You acted as if I did something wrong, halfwit." Midoriya frowned to himself as the memories of Bakugo scolding him once again replayed in his mind. Midoriya, unlike Bakugo, hadn't meant to be so outright with his emotions towards Bakugo, but it was possibly the medicine that made him so out of it. Midoriya would've cursed at himself, but he was no longer under pills, and could contain himself as he laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.