Missing Memories

Bakugo was beyond confused as to why he was in the hospital. 

One second, he was sitting in his room after shooing Kirishima away, declining his offer to join them for a game, and the other, he was laying in a hospital bed and could barely talk normally. And, he was with IVs too, which most likely meant that whatever happened, it had to be more than just stress-fainting (which had happened to him a few times before in his life, in middle school, although luckily at home). 

He had confirmed that when he took out his IVs, his bandaged arms and hands (the bandages reaching from his knuckles to elbow) screaming at the action as if they were being stabbed all over. Which was  technically possible, since Bakugo didn't know what exactly happened to him. 

His legs appeared to be bandaged too, more specifically ankles, but nothing seemed broken, just aching terribly. Bakugo didn't know whether to be relieved or petrified, but he did know that he sure as hell wasn't going to just sit and wait for someone to come check on him in his weak state. 

Slowly moving his legs towards the edge of the bed and placing his feet onto the ground, he already felt a painful ache in all his body, his muscles tensing everywhere and causing severe pain in his arms and legs, more specifically the wrist and ankle zone. He wanted to unwrap the bandages, but as tempting as that idea sounded, he didn't, and restrained himself to simply standing up and trying to feel his muscles. 

What he hadn't expected was to end up collapsing almost immediately, falling onto the ground like a goddamn domino which was blown at. Even worse, he wasn't even blown at, and yet he ended up almost face-planting into the ground. 

To his surprise though, seconds later, the door opened and a figure hurried towards him, the familiar voice nearly shrieking as he rushed towards him and helped him up. 

"K-Kacchan! What are you doing?!" Midoriya exclaimed panically. 

"No ones' g'nna f'cking f'rce me to lay on this g'ddamn bed ag'in. F'cking hospitals ." Bakugo slurred, sitting down on the bed as he tried his best to ignore the searing pain. He frowned at his voice — it felt like there was cotton in his mouth and his tongue felt strange, and he could only hope that it didn't sound as awful as he thought of it to Midoriya. The last thing he wanted was the nerd to see him as someone weak. 

"Kacchan, you are such an idiot! Where's your IV?" Midoriya snarled, albeit more worryingly than angrily, Bakugo immediately noted. 

"Ripped that f'cking shit out." 

"Kacchan!" Bakugo watched as Midoriya searched for the IV, before letting out a relieved sigh as he noticed it.

"You could've died if you took them out the wrong way!" Midoriya scolded him, looking back at Bakugo and placing down the IV. Bakugo definitely didn't know that, and he frowned at the thought of dying because of some shitty IV. It was...Terrifying, and disgusting? He wasn't sure. 

"Could've f'cking teld me that." Bakugo grunted.

"Could've stayed in bed!" Midoriya snapped back. Midoriya let out a tired sigh and reached for the button above Bakugo's bed, shaking his head disapprovingly as he called for a doctor, and Bakugo, realizing he had little time left, immediately begin questionig Midoriya, hoping he wouldn't try and hide anything that might "trigger" Bakugo. 

"The fuck am I d'ng here?"

"What do you mean?" Bakugo lazily rolled his eyes at the confused greenette. Couldn't he take the hint?

"Th 'fuck happened?" Midoriya looked at him, puzzled at the blond's questions. Although, after a few seconds of thinking, Midoriya's eyes widened in what seemed like shock and...Was that fear?