Weaker Than the Rest

Aizawa and Bakugo tried to search for any signals, and it didn't take them long to catch on. Both turning towards each other, and then towards Nezu, they watched the animal hop off his chair and began to walk hurriedly outside of the conference room, gone unnoticed by all the other staff as he walked out and didn't bother closing the door behind him. The three of them knew what Midoriya meant, they just had to hope their hypothesis was correct.

When Nezu walked back into the room and glanced at the two, a silent hint to follow him while flashing a familiar device in his hand, the two didn't waste a second standing up and Aizawa grabbed the animal, placing him onto his shoulder and hurrying out the door, dialing a familiar number while on the way as Bakugo silently and hurriedly followed after them, avoiding any commotion Keisha could've noticed.

Finally, the person on the other line picked up, and a hurried voice began to ask quickly what they wanted, stating he was busy, and Aizawa quickly interrupted with just a few words, and less than 10 minutes later, 4 people, along with the police, were driving towards the location they prayed was the right one.

_________________

Midoriya gasped silently as he felt quick movement of what he knew was leg aimed at him, and jumped back as quickly as possible, but not quickly enough to be able to dodge the attack that came less than a second later, this time aiming at his feet and knocking him down. Something that would take a long time to fix, and the move that is made right before the final one.

"Stand up!" Keisha practically cheered as he jumped on the spot, enthusastic and beaming manically as he waited for Midoriya to stand. The greenette knew that despite Keisha not going easy on him, it would be a while before Keisha decided that he wanted to win and pinned Midoriya as soon as the decision was made. But while he had the time, he had to keep the villain pleased, just like he had before.

"Why do I have to stand up if I know I'm going to lose anyway?" Midoriya grumbled quietly as he continued to lay on the ground, his 13 year-old body definitely not prepared for the type of torture Keisha decided to bring upon him, even if not truly realizing what a pain it was to the greenette.

"Now, now, with that kind of attitude you will never be able to win! But, one day, I'm sure you'll be able to land a hit on me." Keisha's words were only partially reassuring, but Midoriya knew it was the best he was going to get and simply let out a sigh, grunting as he stood up while his hands were unable to support him in anyway, making the action even harder than it would've been should he have simply felt like he was going to fall apart (in addition to that, his hands tied? Not a good addition).

"Maybe one day I will, but what, in years?"

"It takes years to train up to my level, and you want to go above right? If you really do want to escape this place, you need to at least be able to beat me, you know." Keisha had always teased Midoriya about it, knowing all to well that the greenette was forced into the place and using it to boost his determination on fighting with Keisha. Despite that, both knew he will never be able to get out, not while Keisha was alive and well and torturing almost every day with his training.

Midoriya didn't even want to think about All or One and Shigaraki; All for One would kill him and take his quirk without hesitance, and Shigaraki might even go as far as torture.

Maybe training with Keisha of all people isn't really a bad thing... Midoriya thought as he shook his head and tried to feel the attack of his enemy.

And right now, Midoriya thought the same thing.

Dodging another attack and quickly squatting down, trying to catch Keisha off guard, Keisha squatted too, but what the villain was surprised to feel was a kick to his face instead of his legs, and that was what sent him off balance, even if it was just a small stumble backwards from the not so powerful and comfortable quick, Midoriya's flexibility not being the best out there.