"I'll End You, Keisha!"

Aizawa could hear Kirishima panting frantically, both from exhaustion and panic, and if not for the panic he was desperately holding back, he would've felt extremely sorry for the traumatized teen before him, on which Aizawa and the few pro heroes that managed to tag along were depending to save his most likely best friend, and another innocent civilian.

Midoriya... That's right, Midoriya. Aizawa didn't feel hatred towards the boy for putting his student in danger, again, whether or not it was the greenette's fault for what was happening. He just wanted to save his student and adoptive son, and that was the only thing on his mind. He wanted to see them become great pro heroes, a hero duo, and rise to the top.

Although, that will never happen if they're dead. So Aizawa kept running.

"They dragged him...Here!" Kirishima exclaimed as he pointed at the barely distinguishable square-shaped outline on the ground, the area covered by grass like any other, although as soon as Kirishima reached down and shoved his fingers into the outline, grabbing the edge of the ground, he yanked it upwards and revealed a short ladder leading downwards.

"Stay!" Aizawa commanded sharply to Kirishima as he pushed him aside, jumping into the hole and not bothering with the ladder as he landed proficiently onto the floor of the underground. Snapping his head towards his right, his eyed immediately widened in shock and terror as he noticed two figures on the ground, one kneeling above the other.

Bakugo, laying lifeless on the ground, and Midoriya, desperately doing CPR as he tilted the blond's chin and pressed his mouth against his, before once again doing chest compressions. And if that wasn't bad enough, Aizawa immediately realized why. The electrical chair the two of them were beside, and the burns around Bakugo's wrists and red skin...He was electrified.

"Shit..." Aizawa cursed as he sprinted to his left, around the isolated room, and the second he turned the corner, he noticed a man standing silently, watching the two with an unreadable look. He had dark brown hair and dark green eyes, his features unlike any other villains'. Nothing evident — as a matter of fact, if not the knife in his hand and the lifeless look on his face, he looked like a family man.

Aizawa quickly aimed his binding cloth at the man, prepared for a fight, but his eyes widened in confusion and shock as the man stayed still, letting himself be wrapped with the cloth without disobedience. Quickly restraining the villain, he pushed him onto the ground and climbed on top of him, pinning him down, and watched as the other heroes who were with him turned the corner and rushed through the open door where Midoriya was still continuing to give Bakugo CPR...Bakugo, who was still unconscious.

"Kirishima! Call an ambulance!" Aizawa roared, praying that the red-hair would hear him. Praying that Bakugo would make it out. Praying that the two teenagers' wish of becoming the best hero duo, and forever being marked into history, wouldn't be burned down from just one single electrical chair and a late rescue...

_________________

Midoriya knew what he was doing, but at the same time, he didn't.

Doing chest compressions, he breathed heavily and desperately as he tried to stop hyperventilating. His breathing didn't matter right now. What mattered was Bakugo's breathing. Bakugo's inexistent breathing. He needed to get him breathing again, he wasn't what mattered right now.

Tilting Bakugo's head, pinching his nose, and pressing his lips roughly against Bakugo's. he exhaled as much as he could as he felt himself choke out a sob into the male's mouth. No. Not the time, not the time. He needs to breath... Midoriya scolded himself, holding back his tears as he gasped in air, quickly beginning his chest compressions again, starting to feel dizzy from the lack of breath.