A Chat in the Janitor's Closet

Midoriya sat quietly, deep in thought, listening as Tokoyami and Shinso tried to come up with a hero name for Shinso as they ate their food. Shinso had offered them to go out to the mall and hang out, and even though all of them were awkward and pretty introverted, it seemed to be working. At least for Shinso and Tokoyami.

Midoriya couldn't get his mind off the strange questions Bakugo had asked him. It was almost like he thought he couldn't...Take care of himself. Hell, it could be as deep as Bakugo not believing that he was capable of being a...Hero.

"Hey, Midoriya? You've been zoning out for a while." Tokoyami asked as both boys looked at Midoriya with concern. Midoriya chuckled awkwardly as he tried his best to relax as he leaned against the back of the chair, Bakugo's words echoing in his head.

"Your tense, even now. And even I am fucking relaxed."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, I've just been thinking about my hero name as well, and it's more difficult than I thought." Midoriya excused, surprised by how professionally the lie slipped out.

"You shouldn't stress over it so much. We'll figure something out, right, Tokoyami?" Shinso hinted as he nudged Tokoyami, as if warning him.

"Of course. We'll come up with something, I'm sure." Tokoyami assured. Midoriya nodded in gratitude, although as soon as the two began talking, despite the few words Midoriya added in here and there, his mind kept wandering back towards his talk with Bakugo.

It hurt how much Bakugo seemed to be treating him like frail glass. Sure, some people would tell him that he simply cared about Midoriya, but it...Katsuki Bakugo wasn't one to particularly care about people, and if Midoriya was right about that, then his ulterior motive was stopping him from becoming a hero. Maybe he didn't want to be a hero duo anymore...

The thought made Midoriya's stomach churn, and he breathed deeply as he tried to calm down. Just because that is an option doesn't mean it's a likely possibility...Stop overreacting. Midoriya scolded himself as he continued to take deep breaths. Although, as a minute passed and he still couldn't calm down the feeling in his stomach and throat, he stood up, and quickly headed towards the bathroom.

What he hadn't expected was for black to cover his vision, and for him to collapse onto the ground, suddenly feeling pain everywhere, then numbness, before suddenly the black ness turned into nothing.

_________________

"Izuku, come on, you should be awake by now."

Midoriya hummed as he tried to regain his senses, slowly regaining control over his body as he moved around.

"There you go. Finally. I'm patient, but you're running out of time."

"Keisha..." Midoriya suddenly recognized as he forced his eyes open, his eyes rolling back as they protested. He blinked a few times, and finally, he managed to separate the slightly darker figure in the dim room. It was, no doubt, Keisha, sitting there in his favorite coat.

"Hello, Izuku." Keisha greeted, a small smile on his face. Midoriya would've let out a groan and rolled his eyes, but he felt too tired, and so he simply tried his best to glare at his former mentor while trying to move his arms, which seemed to be tied up behind him.

"They're gonna start looking for me because you kidnapped me like that...I was hanging out with my friends, you know?" Midoriya murmured as he shifted his hands again, suddenly feeling sore as the numbness faded.

"I know. That's why we're here and not anywhere else. And that's also why I chose to tie you up with ropes instead of flex cuffs." Keisha said as he shifted in his seat, trying to get more comfortable. Finally, Midoriya looked around, and his eyes widened in realization.