The Truth About Eri

"Nighteye, let's get started."

Midoriya immediately tensed up as all the heroes and heroes in training, whom he realized were actually interns from Class 1A, sat down in their seats beside the long table, at the end of which was sitting Nighteye, his look as serious as ever from behind his threateningly shining glasses.

"Thanks to the information we received from you all, the investigation had moved for substantially." Nighteye started, and Midoriya immediately started to think, careful not to ramble. Information that he received from us...Based on the fact that there are multiple agencies and heroes here, it is safe to assume they have some sort of information on Chisaki, or somehow related to him. If that's the case, then this is really going well...That means Eri's rescue isn't too far away! "We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding the Yakuza organization, The Eight Precept of Death, and what they're planning." Nighteye side-eyed Bubble Girl, who was standing by his side, and she nodded as she cleared her throat before speaking.

"Those of us from Nighteye agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as The Eight Precepts of Death for about two weeks. What prompted this? An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs. The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were a number of points that didn't make sense, so we began tailing them."

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation. In my investigation, I found that, in the past year, the members of The Eight Precepts of Death have increased contact with those outside of their organization and other groups involved in shady businesses, moving with the aim of expanding their organization and increasing their funds, somewhat similarly to what they had done approximately 9 to 10 years ago. That is the basic of what I found, so let us go onto explaining what information you gathered."

"We can start first." A fat man with a yellow suit announced, standing up. Midoriya narrowed his eyes as he tried to remember who the man was. "For those of you who I'm meetin' for the first time, I'm Fatgum! And these to are my interns, and they have super important information!" Midoriya, along with the rest of the heroes and heroes in training, turned towards the two males, both of which Midoriya recognized as Kirishima from Class 1A and the Big Three's Amajiki. Kirishima's eyes widened in surprise, and Amajiki quickly bowed his head, trying to hide himself from all the attention.

"Um...Is this about the bullets?" Kirishima quickly clarified, glancing at Fatgum awkwardly. "I mean, despite what I've heard about those Eight Precepts of Death, I have no clue why we're here."

"Did we have to involve students in this?" One of the heroes grunted, and Midoriya couldn't hold back a frown as he turned towards the voice. He didn't recognize the hero, but he was definitely going to do his research later; he was obviously one he wanted to avoid meeting in the future.

"Yo, Rock-Lock! Treat the young adults with respect! As I said, they have important information! And yes, this is about the bullets." Fat Gum changed his tone from angry to soft as he switched from the rude hero to the blushing Kirishima, who was clearly even more embarrassed than he had been earlier. Midoriya couldn't help but feel guilty that he didn't step up for him, but he knew that it would bring unwanted consequences.

"Alright...Amajiki over here was shot by a strange bullet that was used by one of the villains we fought against yesterday. He couldn't use his quirk, and because I managed to harden in time, we managed to get a spare sample, and I guess this is where it went to, huh? Um...There was also another syringe with which the villain injected himself, and it was like, a quirk boosting one...? Because I already nearly had him under control, and then he suddenly got really strong..." Kirishima trailed off and glanced at Fat Gum again, who nodded approvingly before looking at Nighteye.