Beautiful Evil

Midoriya had been gaping at the text for what seemed like and hour, and he had no clue what to do. His mind, for the first time in his life, wasn't rushing with thoughts, schemes, possible outcomes...No. His mind was just blank.

Hi Midoriya!

I was wondering if you're free after 5 pm?

We can hang out after my shift, if you want to :)

He shook his head in disbelief, continuing to stare at the home screen of his phone, not daring to go into the message app. He had been staring at the message for 5 minutes by now, and even though it wasn't actually much time, it felt like an eternity to Midoriya.

Midoriya let out a long, loud groan, before finally grabbing his phone and stomping out the door and hurrying towards the hero course Class 1A dorms. Knocking wildly onto Bakugo's door, he heard yelling from the other side and stopped, gnawing on his lip as he waited impatiently.

"The hell–the fuck nerd?!" Bakugo snarled as he opened the door, glaring at the greenette.

"Kacchan, I need help." Midoriya stated firmly, his expression deadly serious. Bakugo's eyes narrowed in suspicion, before Midoriya handed him his phone, shoving it in Bakugo's face as if it was cursed. Bakugo raised an eyebrow before looking down at the phone, and a few seconds later, a snort escaped him, quickly turning into sharp laughter as Bakugo looked at the phone in disbelief.

"Oh my fucking god, nerd, you know, I was just joking yesterday!" Bakugo exclaimed as he started to wheeze, patting Midoriya on the shoulder as he shook his head.

"Kacchan, you've been on dates before, haven't you? You should know what to do more than me! And-and I can't just show up there and...God, what do I do?!" Midoriya felt like he was going to have a panic attack, although this time, it felt completely different. He didn't feel as embarrassed and scared about hanging out with Himiko, so how was this any different?

"It's easy as fuck if you're hot as me, but since that's not the case, I don't know what to tell you." Bakugo stated, yanking Midoriya into his room as an unwavering smirk stuck to his features.

"I don't do dates, I get laid."

Midoriya would've smacked the blond if he hadn't been the one to come ask for help. Restraining himself with a shake of his head, Midoriya let out an exasperated sigh, once again turning on his phone and looking at the messages.

"But really, Kacchan, what do I do? I've never...You know." Midoriya gestured randomly with his hands, although Bakugo got the hint.

"Listen halfwit, I'm not one you go ask tips for when it comes to romantic shit. I'm not a romance person, most of them are fucking whiny bitches." Bakugo stated nonchalantly, causing Midoriya to roll his eyes at the obvious disrespect. "But if you picked me of all fucking people, I'll give you something." Midoriya beamed at the blond and waited for him to continue, receiving a dramatic eye-roll from the blond.

"Get your fucking shit together and go show her you're a fucking man, not a stuttering-ass wimp. Gain some respect from her. Should you get laid by the end of the day, think of her as a perfect steam-blowing acquaintance with benefits, and ask her friends' phone number. "Midoriya felt like smacking his head against the wall.

"Kacchan, no words can describe–"

"How fucking true and awesome my tips are. You're welcome. And fucking prep yourself before going."

"Kacchan, I am not getting laid by someone whom I know for less than an hour."

"That's what I thought too, but you have no fucking idea how pushy some whores can be."