A Villain Always Betrays the Other

Midoriya felt the awfulest pain in the world, and it was no longer his concussion. His chest ached and his heart pounded harshly against his ribs. His lungs squeezed tighter, and he felt like he couldn't breath. His legs shook beneath him, as if he was about to lose control of them, and wouldn't be able to stand up. His hands shook and his fingertips twitched, feeling the urge to do something, anything, that would make him stop feeling what he did. But he didn't move, only slightly shaking and breathing rapidly.

"Oh? Now you're scared? How cute. There's still a way out of this without me having to kill you again, you know..." Chisaki teased as he slowly lowered the platform he was standing on, walking closer but keeping his distance from the shaking greenette. "Give Eri back to me."

Midoriya continued shaking, unresponsive. Chisaki sighed and crossed his hands on his chest as he frowned at the greenette. Before he could speak though, Midoriya began to speak, his voice unusually firm but quiet.

"Chisaki." He simply said, although Chisaki hummed in response, urging him to say what he wanted. He wins.

"Never in hell am I letting you touch anyone else with those filthy hands of yours."

Chisaki scowled as he watched the greenette glare at him fiercely, and he returned the glare, although it was far off from being as powerful as Midoriya's. Because, unlike Chisaki, Midoriya will finally get his revenge. Whether or not Chisaki would make it out alive was no longer a concern to Midoriya, hero trainee or not.

Midoriya charged at Chisaki, and Chisaki immediately touched the floor, aiming spikes at Midoriya which he simply used as a ladder to get closer to Chisaki, who was slightly higher than he was. Chisaki, noticing what Midoriya was doing, leapt to the side, where a few seconds later another boulder appeared, sending him higher than the greenette.

"Annoying filth..." Chisaki snarled as he aimed more spikes at Midoriya, the spikes coming downwards at Midoriya so that he wouldn't be able to use them as a ladder. Midoriya quickly jumped off the platform, and the spikes shifted and turned towards where Midoriya was now rolling on the ground, before quickly standing up and starting to run. Jumping over one of the irregularly shaped lumps on the platform, he quickly tapped the inward sides of his foot, spikes appearing on Midoriya's sole. He crouched and jumped down the platform, and gripping tightly at the edge of the platform, watched as the spikes came after where he was standing a second earlier. Midoriya hissed tiredly as he grabbed the base of the spike and pulled himself upwards, deactivating the spikes  and starting to run back at Chisaki, before activating them again and running at the uncomfortably upward tilted spikes, once again running towards Chisaki.

He could bear the pain. He'll pay the consequences later, but he'll make sure Chisaki paid for what he did now, by his hands.

Midoriya jumped upwards as spikes flew towards him, having already risen up the spike ladder, and quickly landed onto the spikes, running on them towards Chisaki. Suddenly, two huge boulders raised from the ground, and bending towards Midoriya, attempted to crush him. Midoriya didn't even have time to curse as he jumped upwards, although he knew that was far from enough what he needed in order to escape the boulders.

Knowing he had no other choice, he curled in on himself midair, and before he could land, the boulders had already managed to touch both his sides. Although, what Chisaki hadn't expected was for the boulders to suddenly turn into spikes and start flying towards him instead.

Chisaki yelped as he jumped down from the platform, avoiding the attack, but Midoriya was right at his tail, jumping towards him as Chisaki formed another platform beneath him, but both ended up crashing into the platform, rougher than expected for Chisaki, but not roughly enough for Midoriya. Midoriya wanted to break him.