Prove You Are Unfaithful

"Kacchan."

Bakugo immediately felt a terrible hunch at how out of breath Midoriya's voice seemed as he simply said his name, without even properly greeting him.

"What's going on?" Bakugo asked sternly, holding his phone tightly as he felt himself start to sweat. There was a pause, only Midoriya's breathing on the other side of the line, and Bakugo was about to ask what was going on again when Midoriya finally spoke.

"She was working for him." Midoriya hissed, his breathing rapid. Bakugo took a deep breath, trying to clear his mind. Anger wasn't something that usually clouded his vision, and yet when it came to being nervous and not being able to transform that into anger...Now that, that made him want to just run to wherever Midoriya was and drag him until he was sure the greenette was safe.

"Where are you?" Bakugo stood up as he said so, the idea of ​​following Midoriya suddenly seeming better than it actually was.

"I'm coming to the dorms. Kacchan, please, just don't hang up on me, okay?" The way Midoriya said that, almost pleading, made Bakugo shiver in realization of what was actually happening. Midoriya was in danger, and even though Bakugo still didn't completely understand what exactly was going on, he knew it was bad.

"I'm not hanging up on you, just tell me where to go and I'll meet you halfway." There was more rapid breathing on the other side of the line, and Bakugo quickly grabbed his jacket and hurried down the stairs, nearly jumping.

"Bakubro? Where are you–" Before Kirishima could finish speaking, Bakugo ran out of his sight, and slammed the door shut behind him as he ran as fast as he could towards the gates of UA.

"Nerd, where are you?" Bakugo repeated, his voice frantic and mad.

"I...I can see the buildings of UA. They're to my right." Midoriya stated, and his voice faded away as he spoke, as if he was turning his head as he spoke. Bakugo nodded to himself and turned left as he ran out of the gates of UA, ignoring the glances thrown his way as he tried his best to avoid crashing into anyone while running top speed towards where he hoped Midoriya was.

"I need more orientation. Izuku, you there?"

"Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Um...I'm near this...Um...I'm not far away from the park!" Midoriya exclaimed, finally catching sight of the park through an alley.

"Good. Is it closer to you than UA?"

"Definitely."

"Go there. Not through an alley, try to stay on the streets. Is there anyone around you?"

"A couple people here and there."

"Good...Good. Stay in the crowd as much as possible."

"Not as much of a good idea as you think...I thought Nikushimi was a part of a crowd, and yet she was working for Keisha of all people..."

"She what ?!" Bakugo's eyes widened in disbelief. He had not expected the innocent red-haired teenager to work for one of the most dangerous villains out there. But the whole date...The whole date was already an insinuating idea, especially at such dangerous times in which Midoriya was still hunted, and yet Bakugo hadn't even considered Keisha being able to go as far as hiring someone to befriend Midoriya...Normal people. Seemingly innocent people...People their age, as a matter of fact. It was a terrifying realization.

"I have a bad feeling. I don't think that he would want to simply let me go after what I'd said."

"What did you say?" Bakugo turned the corner and once again began running, doing his best to keep his painting to a minimum so that he could hear Midoriya. Midoriya's voice was the only thing keeping him from exploding right then and there, to be honest.