Chapter 1: Moved on

•Tayys point of view•

Thought I was gone?? NAHH

Welllll. We've been gone for 5 years.

I didn't completely leave Marcus out on Montae.

When he was born I took a picture of him and sent it to Marcus anonymously.

I still have connections, I'm just not Queen Pin anymore...... But I will be soon.

I've kept tabs.... I know jayy looked for me....... But i literally made it seem as if we died.

I changed our name for 3 years. Couldn't trace shit.

Ken and Montae are now in school and those two are inseparable. They love each other. Ken knows I'm not her real mother, I've made it clear and she doesn't care.

She's the savage she's always been and is smart as hell. She so talented, so is Montae.

Marcus just didn't know what he was setting himself up to miss.

But, that's life.

Those mothafuckas will get a taste of the new Tayy though😈

Being away from everything has really given me a chance to be with my children and teach them how things should be.

They know to never turn their backs on on each other. That's something I want to stay the same. They know to keep it real and not sugar coat shit for these fuck niggas.

Can't be real if you learn fake faulty shit right?

But putting my plan into effect, I'll have my shit back by the end of this year.

Just wait on it😈

*******
••••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

Jayy and I looked for Tayy and Ken for years......

She intentionally dropped out and disappeared. She wanted nothing to do with me, and I understand.

I eventually moved on, I'm currently dating Denise.... I know what you're thinking...... Yes, the same girl I cheated on Tayy with.

But I mean, I couldn't be single forever and I was missing the affection from Tayy. I didn't even want it from these other bitches. And Denise was the most logical option because she was pregnant with my child... So was Tayy but it was evident that she didn't want me to have anything to do with him or her..... He looks just like me too. A spitting fucking image of me.... She sent me a picture of him in the mail.... No return address though.

I really don't know how I'd feel if I saw her again.

********

Short beginning
Excuse the errors
Vote and comment