Chapter 14: Crazy Nigga

•Tayys point of view•

Alex and I have been txting on a regular basis, he's asked to take me out on a date, but i declined. I'm not ready for all of that.

I told him about Marcus and Ken and Montae. It's like he starts acting weird when I speak of Marcus. Weird right. But I push that aside cause honestly...... He's a good guy... College bound, books, school type of nigga.

I've learned a lot about Alex.

He's Vietnamese, black and Italian. He's just a really cool dude.

But..... Today is time I planned to spend with my children.

We are going out to eat, then to beach.

*******

We had just eaten at Olive Garden, we are now on the way to the mall..... I wonder if I'm gonna see Alex there...

*******

We were walking around and went into footlocker to get some matching nikes

I didn't see Alex, so I guess he's not here.

We heard a lot of loud talking and yelling coming from behind us.

I turned and couldn't believe what I was seeing.......

Alex, Marcus and a few other people walking in.

"What the fuck" I said.

"Wassup" Alex said while walking up to me.

"How do you know him?" I said before he could even engage into conversation.

"This my little cousin" Marcus said while walking up on me. "How you know him??" He asked.

"This the girl I been talking to" Alex said.

"This my baby momma" Marcus said.

"Ok.... And??"

"What the hell man... I can never catch a break" I said while walking around in a circle.

"Lemme holla atchu real quick" Marcus said while grabbing my arm tight and pulling me away with him as Ken and Montae followed.

"Let me go" I said while snatching my arm away from him.

He turned around and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and continued to walk......

When we finally made it to my car he put me down and told Montae and Ken to get in the car.

I reached in my back pocket and gave them the key to turn the car on.

As soon as the doors closed Marcus said "what the fuck was that???"

"Nigga I don't fucking know, I didn't know y'all were related" I said.

"How could you not tell we were related." Marcus said while laughing hysterically.

"Well for one he looks white, and Yall look nothing alike asshole" I yelled.

"Damn shut the hell up, you always wanna be in control of shit. You not even allowing yourself to be happy Tayy" he said.

"Please save me the speech" I said.

"Then you never wanna fucking listen" he said.

"What makes you think I wanna listen to you??" I said while frowning up and mugging him.

Before I knew what was happening I was pinned up against the car with Marcus in my face.

"I better not catch yo ass talking to him again, I swear to God you won't like the outcome" he said.

"Get the fuck off of me" I said while pushing him.

He grabbed my wrist and said "you can talk all the shit but just know I'm not playing wit yo ass" he said while letting me go and walking away.

Well that was interesting....

*********

When I finally made it home I hopped out of my car and locked the doors. Then i walked to the front door and unlocked it. I went inside and kicked off my shoes. It was about 8 so it was starting to get dark.

I had dropped Ken and Montae off at Jayy's house with Jj.

I turned and licked the door and put the chain on it.

I walked through the living room towards the kitchen, then I heard someone speak.

"What's the deal with you and him??"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Who the hell are you? And why are you in my house?"

"What is it?? I just wanna know, cause I have a feeling he told you to stop talking to me" Alex said while flicking on the lamp.

"Get the fuck out..!" I said while getting annoyed.

"Lower your fucking voice baby girl"

......baby girl

"Really nigga you're that desperate..." I said

I gotta give this crazy bastard the business.....

"It's not even the fact that he told me not to talk to you...... You're crazy as shit..... You break into my fucking house??" I said.

"Leave...." I said.

He got up and slowly made his way to the door and opened it then turned to me.

"I'll be back" he said as he shot a wink my way and walked out.

What the hell is really going on.....

********
••••••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

I know I've hurt Tayy a lot..... But I'm worried about her safety right now. She doesn't know what she's getting into... Alex might look like a nigga that ain't into shit.... But that nigga sneaky... And a little on the crazy side if you catch my drift....

He's not something she needs.

I may not be something she needs, but I'll be damned if I let her get herself into that. And then on top of that that's my cousin. I know she didn't do that intentionally... I just hope that he didn't get attached to her, cause that's where the problems will start.

******

Short update
Excuse the error
Vote and comment