Chapter 4: Sirena

•Sirena's point of view•

I've been in this for a good 4 years. And all they do is compare me to this bitch named Tayy.

Like what the fuck has she done that's so important?

I'm the bitch that's changing the game, not her.

I'm tired of telling jayy to stop comparing me, if this bitch ain't around why is she being brought up?

But on another note, I have business to handle.

I was just now pulling up to the trap. Jayy and Marcus little sexy self wanna have a meeting.

That boy is gonna be mine. He said he's still in love with his ex he knows not to tell me who the bitch was. I'll cut her life short so he'll have to move on.

I got out of my car and walk straight into the trap.

"Wassup Sirena" everyone said as I walked through.

"Wassup Yall" i said

When I made it to Jayy's office I walked straight in.

"You're late" jayy said as i walked into the room.

"Sue me"I said as I sat down.

"Now wassup" I said.

"Stop being an ass" Marcus said to me.

"Fuck you" I said to him.

"I know you want to" he said.

I didn't feel like arguing with him.

I look at Jayy and noticed a new tattoo on his shoulder.

It said "baby Tayy".

"Is anyone gonna tell me who that bitch is?" I asked.

"Who?" Jayy said.

"That TAYY girl" I said.

"Why the hell is she so important?? If she was as important as Yall make her out to be her ass would be here. But the bitch ain't here..... I am. I said.

"For one.... That bitch is my sister, two don't disrespect her like that, three I almost fucked you up for talking all that shit just now." Jayy said to me.

"Oh well" I replied.

"You so fucking disrespectful" Marcus said.

"Oh..... Well...." I said again.

"Now can we get this shit poppin so i can leave?" I said.

*********

It is now 10:35 at night and we're just now getting out of the little meeting.

I had to go off about that same girl like 5 times, I didn't give a damn though. i walked out to my car and was getting ready to pull out of the parking lot.

"You really shouldn't disrespect someone you don't know" I heard a female voice say.

I grabbed my gun out of the dash and turned and pointed and pulled the trigger.

Nothing happened.

What the fuck.......

"Looking for this?" She said as she held up the clip to my gun.

Before I could process what was happening I was in a headlock facing my steering wheel.

"So this is what's gonna happen.... You're gonna take the word bitch of your vocabulary.... And you're gonna quit or I'm gonna help you quit..." I said while putting more pressure onto her neck with my forearm and said "gone to sleep" after she went limp I let her go and made sure she was still breathing....

I hate disrespectful hoes....

*******
••••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

I was leaving out on the trap.

It was about 12 something.when I walked out to the parking lot I noticed Sirena's car was still here.

I walked over to it and she wasn't in the front seat, but the car was on.

I walked around and looked in the back seat.

What the hell.

I opened it and saw Sirena sitting there staring.

"Sirena?...." I said.

She looked at me and began to speak.

"She-she-she-she--" she kept stuttering.

I think she's in shock.

I called jayy out and he was as shocked as I was.

Sirena was a tough girl, nothing really scared her, but this was unexplainable.

********
•••••••••

•Jayy's point of view•

Sooooo this shit just put a whole twist on some everything. This girl isn't even talking right now.

"She-she-she" was all Sirena kept saying.

"Shut the hell upppp DAMN" kd said to her.

"Tayy wouldn't have done shit like this" Marcus said while rolling his eyes.

When Sirena heard Tayy's name she tensed up..... And said "she told me to quit..."

"Who?" Jayy asked.

"I don't know.... She had the clip to my gun.... And she said.... She said that I shouldn't disrespect someone that I don't know.... And she told me to quit and she choked me out...." She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW" she said.

We can't be having this right now.... We have one of the biggest meetings ever tomorrow.

This will get us 4.5 million if we do this shit right. We'll be set for life my nigga.

And if Sirena isn't there that will set shit off the hinges.

I know one thing..... She better get right before tomorrow......

*******
Short update
Excuse the errors
Vote and comment