Check him.

•Jayy's point of view•

I sat there and just stared at this nigga... really trying to figure out why the fuck he's even here.

I heard a phone ringing.

"Hello" he said.

"Bet" he said then hung up.

"Tayy said Kd waitin for you" Mon said while getting up and dropping the controller In his hand onto the table.

I got up and said "why you even here?"

"I'm the one who saw y'all in the park meeting up" he said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Opp ass nigga" I said.

"Nahh, you just did some trifling shit that needed to be exposed" he said nonchalantly.

"So what's the beef??" I asked.

"Beef??? I just don't fuck wit you.... the streets talk... and from what the streets say nigga.... you the fuckin opp" he said.

"I've heard you done turned yo back on yo sister plenty of times. But to finally see the shit just made me wanna put yo ass out there, and that's what I did" he continued.

"Man, honestly what goes on between me and her ain't everybody business, and for her to sit there earlier and let you try handle me like that shows that that ain my sister anymore" I said.

"You a grown ass man Jayy, you gone always be my brother, no matter what the situation is. I let him talk to you like that but I guarantee I wasn't gonna let him hurt a hair on you long ass head." I heard Tayy say as she came into the room and grabbed the iPad off the table across from me.

"As many times as you've let mothafuckas handle me any kinda way and I've dealt with it on my own, I'm pretty sure you can do the same. I know you wouldn't have let anybody hurt me tho, at least not physically. But, You pretty much inferring that I'm choosing" she said.

"You've chosen" I said.

"How you figure that Jayy??" She asked.

"Look... what'd you do??" I asked.

"I went and got my son... talked to your wife... I'm still gone beat her ass... ain no getting around that. But she waitin on you" she said.

"You so worried about how I'm letting somebody talk to you... but from what I recall you were King Pin before I even had the idea of being a fucking Queen Pin. Maybe if you acted like it you wouldn't have mothafuckas thinking they can talk to you like that, ya feel me? People handle you how you allow them to handle you... like I said you grown Jayy. And you had me pissed, so I didn't care what was said to you. You should hold yo own. You should've rocked his shit when he was running his mouth, and I waited on it. It didn't happen" she said.

"Man Tayy fuck that, tell yo workers to learn their place... this lil nigga ain even 18, he better respect me" I said while standing up.

"Don't tell me that, tell him..." she said.

I looked over at him and he had a smirk on his face.

"This yo lil puppet... you check him" I said.

"I ain no fuckin puppet nigga, I do what the fuck I want" he said.

"Chill out man" Tayy said.

She looked annoyed.

"Go home mon" she said.

"What??!" He said.

"Go home..." she said again.

"So you dismissing me??" He asked.

"Call it what ever the fuck you wanna call it, but you ain bouta stay up in here" she said.

Montae came scrolling in.

"Wassup uncle Jayy" he said.

"Hey lil man" I said.

Montae Dapped mon up and he got up.

Mon mugged me a little.

"Get to stepping lil nigga" I said with a chuckle as he walked out and slammed the door.

"See, y'all gone say what the fuck y'all wanna say, what I look like tryna keep limiting that." Tayy said.

"You still shouldn't have let that night talk to me like that" I said.

"Montae, grab the controller and come on" she said while looking at him.

He grabbed the controller and walked back out of the door.

"You just mad cause he was speaking on Kd hoe ways... but honestly he wasn't lying, you see how she been walking round this bitch... she got a whole side nigga, you should be worried about going to find that nigga and make an example of him" she said.

That's been on my mind to... But with the shit that's been going on it's been all the way in the back of my mind.

"Like I told Kd man... work the shit out and keep me out of it... cause you were the one tryna get me to beat her ass because of it, saw what that led to." She said.

"So what now??" I asked.

"Man... I'm going home... cook something, and having game and movie night with my babies.... imma get me some dick tonight and cuddle up and have the good night sleep that I've been wanting" she said.

"I ain wanna hear that last part man" I said while smacking my teeth.

"You better go try to get you some pussy while it's still operating, cause after I beat her ass I bet you won't get shit for weeks" she said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"You must feel better now, cause yo mouth ain't completely reckless right now." I said.

"Man.... I got what I wanted, which  was my son back. I honestly ain't even got the energy right now. I haven't slept in bout four days. I'm tired, not just physically but mentally and emotionally too. Being so tough and mad takes all the energy out of a mothafucka" she said while getting up and heading towards the door.

"You gone give me a hug??" I asked.

"Fuck no... don't push it" she said while leaving.

At least she ain't all pissed of anymore. It's a start...

********
••••••••••

Excuse the errors
Vote and comment

Y'all can call Tayy what y'all want 😂😂 but I don't feel like she's wrong for anything she's said to Jayy or let anyone else say to Jayy  🙄🙄 he a "grown ass man" he better grow some nuts and put his feet down. As many times as she's so called "stopped giving a fuck" about Jayy, they've always gotten it right... That's siblings for ya🙄

She deserves to have an attitude 🙄🙄 idc idc idc 😶

...... I've been on this book so long I be feeling like these folks are real people 😂😂.

Tayy and Kd is... but that's a whole different situation... ya feel me💀