Chapter 22: Kryptonite

•Tayy's point of view•

The nerve of some people. I don't feel like I overreacted cause that hoe was asking for it.

I honestly feel as if I'll never be able to tolerate her. She helped ruin something that could've still been here. Which was me and Marcus.

I don't just blame her because No one made Marcus fuck her. But this bitch knew about me. She can't say that she didn't. And I'll never be able to let no shit like that go.

Marcus was ignorant as fuck for even thinking that us being around one another was a good idea.

The uber was dropping us off out jayys house. I had my keys in my hand ready because I just know this nigga bouta be here. The ignorant ass uber driver taking us all the way around the world. We could've even here ten minutes ago. His old ass thinking he slick. If I had to entertain his dumb ass I'd report him.

Ken and Montae hopped in the car. I saw jayy walking towards my car so I didn't get in.

"I thought y'all left Here together" he said with his eyebrow raised.

"We did" I said simply.

"So where is he??" He asked.

"I don't know, honestly don't care. How bout he had the nerve to invite that bitch Denise and didn't even say anything to me about it." I said while rolling my eyes.

He started laughing. "I mean she is the other babymomma" he said.

"She was gonna come into the picture again eventually" jayy continued.

"That's understandable, but I don't want that bitch in the picture with me. If she's in it exclude me." I said.

"Sounds like someone is a lil jelly" he said while laughing.

"Of what?? That bitch wants what I had and have?? I was here before that hoe was even thought of remember. Or do I need to jog your memory" I asked.

"Tayy you gotta let that shit go..... He fucked up, he knows he fucked up. Give him a chance to fix it" he said.

I paused for a minute.

"You niggas been talkin..... about what?? You pretty much done let me know already so you might as well spill it" I said.

"That's not something for me to tell for even let you In on.... You gone have to talk to him Baby Tayy. Don't just do it for him or me. Do it for yourself. Cause I guarantee you'll feel so much better after you get all of that anger off of your chest" jayy said.

"I'm not angry" I said.

"You're not happy either Tayy.... We can tell... Talk to him." He said

"I might" I responded.

I heard a car pulling in behind mine. Of course it was Marcus. And he was blocking my car in the driveway.

Him and Marion hopped out and came straight to me and jayy.

"I need you to watch them" Marcus said while grabbing my arm and pulling me towards his car.

"Let me go" I said while snatching my arm from him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Don't put yo damn hands on me" I said.

"Man chill out, I ain't even in the mood, now get in the damn car" he said while pointing at his car.

I looked at his face and I could tell that he was really mad.

But I honestly didn't give a fuck. He did that to himself.

"No" i responded simply

"Get in the fucking car" he said through clenched teeth.

"Or what??" I asked.

Before I could process what was happening he had me over he shoulder and was tossing me in the back seat.

"I'm sick or you nasty ass attitude. A nigga ain't tryna do nothin but love yo dumb ass but you just being a whole asshole" he said as he opened his door and hopped and crunk up the car.

He pulled out of the drive way and neither one of us said a word as he drove.

Like who the hell does he think he is??

I know one thing, he better tell me where we are going before I get mad and start going off.

"Where are we going??" I asked after about ten minutes of riding in silence.

He didn't say anything.

"Where the hell are we going" I yelled.

He stopped at the red light and turned around to me while pointing.

"Look. You finna sit back. Stop asking me questions and just ride.... Yo ass don't be wanting to listen to me til I get rude and talk to you like I'm your daddy" he said while turning around and shaking his head. I looked over at the car beside us that was full of niggas. I guess they watched the whole thing because they were looking at Marcus like he was that nigga or something🙄🙄

He began to drive again.

I don't know what he's doing to me. But for some reason I've always loved him when he get like this.

I'm always in charge. So I've always loved when he's taken control. And I always seem to behave when he does.....

I guess he'll always be my soft spot.... My kryptonite...

*******
••••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

If she won't cooperate.... I'll just have to make her forgive me.... Show her I still love her, because she obviously doesn't believe it. I can tell just by the way she acts. But I know she still loves me...

That shit I just did, that yelling at her. That shit used to drive her crazy. She'll be mad, and as soon as a nigga gets upset and aggressive with her that pussy'll get like a faucet.

I looked in the rear view mirror at her. Imma have to call jayy and let him know we won't be back until tomorrow night..... I just want her to myself for the rest of the day and tomorrow. She's gonna be in my bed where she belongs tonight.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

**********
••••••••••••

Excuse the errors
Vote and comment

Reclaiming The Throne (Sequel To Becoming Queen Pin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara