Chapter 13: Jealousy

•Tayys point of view•

It's been almost a year..... And I've kept my word.... Marcus is a non factor. He's just my baby daddy, nothing more, nothing less. He does his fatherly duties while I keep my distance from him.

Ken and Montae started school and they just got out for summer break again.

Marcus still sees Montae..... Over the year Montae and Marcus have made a bond with one another, one that I feel can't be broken.

I still have love for Marcus...... But I will not be the fool.

I haven't been focused on anything close to a damn relationship, if it's not about Ken or Montae or my money then fuck it.

Ken and Montae are at Jayy's house to give me some me time to myself. I haven't seen Marcus in months. I know that may sound weird. But I usually get Jayy to take the kids to him and pick them up. I don't wanna really be close to him.... He's my weakness and I know I'll give in..... But I think he finally got the drift that I wasn't with his bullshit anymore.

I decided today I was going to the mall to get me some new clothes. I feel like I need something new.

*******

When I made it to the mall I walked around a little, I think I'm going to go get the 4s that just came out.

When walked into footlocker there was a group of guys in there. Don't get me wrong..... I could pull one of them, but every since I've had my mishaps with all of these niggas..... I don't want nobody, especially not a thug. Thugs are no good, they only think about themselves.

I walked up to the register and looked around for an employee.

"How may I help you??" I heard I guy say.

I turned to see this sexy guy in a footlocker uniform.

He looked about 5 foot something, but he was still taller than me, not quite six foot. He had black curly hair that was cut into a neat fade, no tats at all, but he had a piercing in his lip.

"Hi.... Umm... Can I get the Oreos in a size 6 please?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, hold on just a minute" he said.

You could tell he wasn't a complete thug, he may have some thuggish ways, but I guarantee he's not in the streets.

When he walked to the back I heard someone talking.

"Aye ma..... Pssssst..... Aye!"

"What!" I said while spinning around.

"Damn bitch calm down"

"Shutcho thirsty ass up nigga" I said while rolling my eyes and turning back to the counter.

"Here you go..." The guy said as he sat my shoes on the counter.

"What's wrong?" He said, which shocked me.

"The thirst" I said while laughing and nodding towards the group of guys.

"Ohhhhh that's my brother and some of his friend....... But honestly your looks would make a nigga wanna get thirsty...... You're gorgeous" he said.

"Thank you" I said while laughing

"No problem baby girl, my name is Alex" for some reason that gave me butterflies

"Im Tayy, how old are you?" I asked.

"Just turned 18" he said.

"Awwwww you're a babbyyyyy" I said while laughing.

"Girl im a grown ass man, you look 16"

"I'm 24 baby boy" I said and his facial expression changed.

"Your lying" he said

I pulled out my ID and showed it to him.

"24" I said.

"Damn..... So me getting your number isn't an option is it?" He said with disappointment in his voice.

"You're legal" I said while winking.

He started To laugh.

I grabbed the pen from the cup on the counter and wrote my number down on his hand.

"Don't wash it off" I said

But he had already had his phone down saving my number.

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out and said "hello"

"Just wanted to make sure it wasn't fake, you're too beautiful, didn't want you trickin me" he said as his cheeks heated up.

I just laughed and said "ok...."

After I paid for my shoes I began to walk off.

"I'll txt you" he said.

When I was out of footlocker I felt my phone vibrate.

It was a text from Alex

"I didn't see all of the tats at first" the txt said

"What do you mean?" I said

"You have tats everywhere"

"Literally" I replied back and stuck my phone into my pocket.....

Maybe me getting a guy that isn't involved in the streets and doesn't know exactly what I do will be better.

******
•••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

I saw Tayy walking out of footlocker..... I was thinking about going over to talk to her, but I'm gonna holla at my cousins.

I walked in and went up to Alex

"Wassup bruh" he had his phone in his hand txting away.

"Wassup man"

"You all on that phone boy" I said to him.

"I just got this sexy ass girl's number, she like 24" he said.

"Nigga don't you have a whole girlfriend and a baby??" I asked him.

"Ok, and??" He said.

"Don't get caught up" I said to him.

"Never that"

"Whatever" I said as I walked over to his brother.

After everything that happened with Tayy, shit like that really pissed me off.... Cause he could be losing a girl that all about him for a bitch that doesn't have any good intentions for him at all.....

********

Short update
Excuse the errors
Vote and comment