Chapter 17: Fed Up

•Tayy's point of view•

A minute or two later I heard Marcus yell "What the fuck this nigga doing over here at 3 something, damn near four" then the car door slam.

Here we go.....

He got closer and closer and I said "honestly it shouldn't matter, but ask this nigga" I said while pointing at Alex.

"Y'all fuckin??" Marcus asked.

"No mothafucka, ask him why he's here" I said.

"Nahh, I'm askin you" he said smartly.

"I don't have time for y'all ignorant asses" I said as I closed the door and locked it.

"Man what the fuck are you doin" I heard Marcus say through the door to Alex.

Quite frankly I've had enough of the bullshit this morning. I just wanna get back up these stairs and get in my bed. Always some shit, I mean always. I don't have time for it....... I really think I'm fed up with the bullshit.

********
••••••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

"Y'all fuckin??" I said to her

"No mothafucka, ask him why he's here" She said with a whole attitude. That's the shit about Tayy that pisses me off. I swear I be wanting to choke her ass.

"Nahh, I'm askin you" I replied.

She rolled her eyes and gave me one of the meanest looks.

"I don't have time for y'all ignorant asses" she mumbled before closing the door.

"Man what the fuck are you doin" I said while turning to this lil stupid nigga.

"Fuck you man. If it wasn't for you would've been had her. She would've had my fucking kid. Not yours. You always have done this shit to me" he said.

"You sound like a bitch crying and bitching and a nigga that don't want her. GROW THE FUCK UP MAN. It's life. We have years in the hole nigga, and that's something you'll never be able to get and have with her." I said to him with a chuckle.

"We'll see nigga...." He said as he began to walk off of the porch to his car.

I pulled out my phone and called Tayy.

It went straight to voicemail....

I'm not even bouta do this, I know she don't even wanna talk. But she playing.... And I know what I want, I've made up my mind...

I started beating on the door loud as fuck. She's gonna get mad and come down here.

A minute or two after beating on the door it swing open and I felt something hit me hard. Hard enough for me to stumble a little.

Did she just hit me.....

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!!" She yelled.

I looked at her. She had on a white thin ass tshirt, with no bra and what looked like her panties.

I shook the thoughts from my head and said "we're about to talk"

"Talk about what? There's nothing to fucking talk about" she said.

"Us.... What are we gonna do?? What is this. What are we??" I asked.

"Co-parents" she said simple.

"What else" I asked.

"Not a damn thang" she replied slowly.

"Tayy stop, stop acting like you don't love me and want me around. I'm ready to settle down but you playin all the fuckin games" I said.

"Ohh... So now you ready to settle down??? It's on your time now?? It's convent for you to wanna actually be with me?? The fuck do you think this is... This not no lil kiddy teenage game no more mothafucka. Fuck every feeling you have going on with that "settle down" shit. I love you, and I'll always love you, but you're not allowed to just up and wanna jump into something on your terms.... It don't work like that" she said as she began to cry.

"You're not allowed to hurt me any fucking more. I'm stressed out about so much shit but you mothafucka, are the least of my worries at this point. Just be there for my fuckin kid. Leave me the fuck alone" she said as she closed the door.

"I'm not leaving you alone until I feel like you don't love me anymore" I said Even if she could hear me or not.

***********

Excuse the errors.
Vote and comment

Something reaaallllllyyyy slight y'all, I been going through some 💩.