Chapter 21: Foreva

•Marcus's point of view•

"So where is my son since y'all just sitting here and I don't see him" said breaking the silence.

"I could've sworn I just told yo retarded lookin ass to address me right. Say my name hoe" Tayy said.

"Be direct, say what the hell you gotta say" she continued.

Denise didn't say anything.

"See, this why we didn't work out, you sit there and let people talk to me any kind of way" Denise said while turning to him.

"You got a mouth to speak for yourself.
You talk so much shit, I'd figure you'd be able to back it up" Tayy said to her while laughing.

"I'm bout sick if yo mouth you rude ass bitch" Denise said to Tayy.

"I've been told I'm rude. And honestly I don't give a fuck. You gone check me?? Bitches like you deserve goofy responses cause you a goofy ass bitch" Tayy said.

"Man y'all chill, Imma be mad if one of my kids walk up and hear y'all"

"You just shut up, cause you're the one who set this dumb ass shit up. Knowing I was gonna drag this hoe, mentally and physically if I have to. She gonna hear my mothafuckin mouth every time she see me. Just cause she disrespected my kids" Tayy said.

With that being said I already knew what was up.

"Like Cardi said. This bitch gone have beef with me foreva, no matter if she wants it or not" tayy said while sticking out her tongue.

"Petty, you just a petty hoe that want attention" Denise said.

"No bitch, you signed yourself up for this the moment you decided you wanted to put yo hands on my child. No scratch that. You signed up for it the day you decided you wanted to try me. Don't pussy out now" Tayy said.

"And obviously I have your undivided attention. I really wanna come cross this table and snatch a bald spot out you head hoe. Thin the tracks out for yo ass." Tayy continued.

"Tayy chill man, y'all need to get along for my children's sake" I said while giving Tayy a serious look.

She started laughing. "I'd never even attempt to get along with this hoe" I said.

I could hear Ken talking and turned around and saw Montae, Marion and her walking towards us.

When they saw Denise sitting there they all stopped.

"Come here momma's baby" Denise said while walking up to Marion and hugging him.

He looked so uncomfortable.

"Hi" Ken said to Denise while waving.

Common curtsy... Speak when approaching someone...

Denise didn't say anything, she just sat back in the spot next to me.

I looked at tayys face a automatically knew something was about to pop off.

Awww shit.....

********
••••••••••

•tayys point of view•

"Hi" Ken said.

This bitch had the audacity to sit the fuck down and ignore the fact that my daughter just spoke to her.

"I know yo ignorant ass heard my baby" I said.

"I heard her, I chose not to respond"

I started to laugh. I really dislike this hoe. She really had me fucked up.

"Marcus, you can see Montae later. We're about to go before this lil girl makes me stomp her ass in front of all these kids." I said as I got up.

"How yall getting home?? You know we came here together Tayy.... don't be like that." Marcus said to me.

"Like what?? You want me to sit around and play with a bitch I don't like.... You want me to be fake?? Fuck no. Fuck her" she said.

"Do it for me" I said.

"Fuck you" she said as her, Ken, Montae got up and started heading towards the exit.

"Dad.... I don't want them to leave" Marion said.

"Me either...." I said to him as they left.

"Really.... I'm sitting here" Denise said.

"Ok" I responding.

I looked over at Marion and his eyes were tearing up. "They left because of you" he said to Denise.

"I don't care. She's not your mom. That bitch is nothing to you. Brother are those kids" she said. Which pissed me off.

"Yes the fuck they are. That's my son. And I was taking care of that little girl before you even came into the picture, just remember Tayy was here before you were" I said while grabbing Marion.

"We out man. Sit here by yourself wit yo ignorant ass...." I said as me and Marion began to leave.

I thought this would've went a little better. But I guess not.

*******
••••••••

•Tayy's point of view•

I can't believe this nigga. I called is an uber so we could go to jayys house so I can get my car.

Shit just made me mad as fuck. Both of them got me fucked up.

********

Excuse the errors
Vote and comment

Something slight while I'm on my lunch break 🙄🙄.