Do You Know Who I Am

•Tayy's point of view•

"Too bad" I said while getting up and walking out the door.

I heard it open behind me.

"Fr tayy??" I heard Kd say.

I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Fuck your want man??" I asked.

"Why?? Why is there always a problem when you're around?? You fuck everything up."

"I got the right mind to buss you all in yo shit" I said.

"Must I remind you of who the fuck I am??" I continued.

"Washed up queen pin that still wants attention" kd said.

"Washed up??" I asked with a smirk.

"Me???..... bitch bye. You and I both know you ACTIN hard right now" I said while stepping closer to her.

She didn't say anything.

"Now lemme get on yo ass..... You a bitch that could've been right beside me where I am now. Could've been my best friend. Buttttt you're a mothafucka that's eatin off my brother. You don't make yo own. You wouldn't be here without him or me...... remember that. Next time you try me like this.... I'm gone beat yo ass, not a threat, I swear it's a promise." I said to her.

A tear rolled down her face.

"YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH, YOU'RE JUST A BITCH WHO GOT LUCKY. You wouldn't have anything if jayy didn't leave. You had a fucking power trip and lost everything. Yo nigga, yo empire.... you're brother"

Before I realized what I was doing I had jabbed her in the face and she fell back. I put my leg behind hers and pushed her hard as fuck.

I put my foot on her chest and put my weight down.

"No bitch, correct it...... I STILL can have.... no, I STILL have that nigga. He knows what the fuck I bring to the table. And if not I could have almost any nigga I want. Maybe even yo side nigga you so infatuated with hoe. I STILL have my empire. You ask any mothafucka on these streets who running em, I guarantee my name pops up bitch."

I pulled some money from my back pocket.

"You see this bitch..... this my shit... I gets mine, have mine, gone keep mine. Remember that" I said.

I let her up and she just sat up.

"Stop forgetting who the fuck I am before I knock yo punk ass off" I said while backing up a little,

"Wassup hoe" the darkskin girl said while coming off the porch while tying up her hair.

I squared up.

"What's good then" I said while laughing and pulling up my pants.

As soon as she was close enough I stepped forward and connected with her face.

She stumbled back.

"Gotta be a lil quicker than that hoe" I said.

"Ughhhh" she yelled as she ran towards me.

Note that she's tall as fuck. She fell on me.

"Bitch I know yo big Sasquatch looking ass didn't just fall on me" I yelled while kicking my legs.

I ain even gone lie, her ass tagging me. But ain no bitch in me, so I'm gonna eat these lil licks.

I wrapped my arm around her head and rolled us over.

I put my knees in her chest and went to jabbing her ass on the face.

"Bitch.... you.... got... me.... so.... fucked.... UP!!!" I yelled in between punched

"Keke get this bitch off me!!!" Ole girl yelled and I felt a weight on the back of my head.

But there wasn't anything on me.

I stopped punching and reached back and touched the back of my head.

I looked at my hand and my shit was bloody.... and everything went black.

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

**********
••••••••••••

Excuse the errors
Vote and comment

Just need to post something. Have an idea on where I want this to go and how I want it to end.

I was cool asf with almost all the main characters. I based them off of friends of mine I had in high school. Graduated and figured out they weren't shit. So a few people bouta get killed off in the book. I know they still read it. 😂😂😂 I feel like being petty.

Reclaiming The Throne (Sequel To Becoming Queen Pin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara