Chapter 10: I Still Love You

🙅caution🔞
Partial sex scene
If you are not into that, skip this chapter.

•Tayys point of view•

I know I was a bit harsh when I expressed myself to KD and jayy, but damn... How am I supposed to feel???

They don't understand what I'm saying.

I'm trying to stay away from Marcus since he pulled his little stunt.i kinda don't have a choice though, I have to take Marion and JJ home today.

I just left from dropping JJ off and now im on the way to take Marion home.

"Did you have fun Marion?" I asked

"Yes ma'am..... Ummm.... Why don't you like my dad??" He asked

I wasn't expecting that.

"I do like your dad..... I just can't be around him, he's just.... It's complicated" I said to him.

"Ma.... You still love Marcus??" Ken asked.

"Ken...." I said to her.

We were pulling up into Marcus's driveway.

There were some of his friends there again.

We got out of the car and montae and Marion went over to Marcus and punched him.

Ken walked over and I heard her say wassup.

"Hey Tayy" Marcus said to me.

I have him a head nod and leaned up against the car and pulled out my phone.

I heard footsteps running up to me.

I still kept my attention on my phone.

"Wassup ma" I heard a guy say.

I looked up and said "hi"

"So uhhhh you're Montae's mom?"

"Yea"

"Koo"

"Mhm"

I finally looked up at him.... He was cute, but he wasn't Marcus.

"So uhhh, can I have you----" he was cute off by montae.

"Why you talking to my momma?" Montae asked.

"Sorry lil man." He said

Montae crossed his arms and posted up.

"Montae!!" Ken said

Montae mugged him a little more and walked off.

"What was I saying?? Ohhh can I have your nu----" he was cut off again but this time by Marcus.

"Nahh bruh you can't, Lemme holla at you real quick Tayy" Marcus said

"Nigga n---" I was cut off by him grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the house.

"Ma you good?" Montae asked while walking behind us.

"Yea, I'm fine, I'll call you if I need you" I said to Montae while laughing as he walked back to the yard where Ken and Marion was bullying a tall dude. Montae swears he's my protector.

Marcus gripped my hand and pulled me up the stairs into a room.

This isn't going to end well......

******
•••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

I'm not letting her leave until she says that she loves me, cause I know that she does.

I closed the door and locked it, then I turned to her.

"Tayy....... We can do this the easy way or the hard way...... But you're still mine...... And I'm still yours...."

"Obviously not..... You would've really put forth an effort. But instead you went with Denise..... I understand you had a baby on the way... So did I... But I thought you loved me. You cheated on me. You had a fucking baby on my once.... I let it go..... Twice..... Then I had to let you go. You made me look like a fuckin fool." She said as she began to tear up.

"Look Tayy im so sorry..... Please just forgive me" I said a I hugged her.

"You hurt me Marcus" she said as she broke down.

"I love you Tayy..... Lemme show you how much I love you" I said as I began to take off her shirt.......

It's about to go down......

*****
••••••

•Tayys point of view•

His strokes were strong and he kept talking.

"I'm not gonna..... Ugh..... Hurt you again tayy"

My eyes were tearing up...... It's been so long since I've had any type of dick in my life....

"Tell me you love me" Marcus said as his strokes sped up.

"Say it" he said as the headboard began to hit the wall.

I couldn't speak.

"Say it!" He growled in my ear.

"Aghhh" was all I could manage to get out.

I felt his teeth latch onto my neck, which made my eyes begin to roll back.

I put my hands on his shoulders and began to try to push him away.

"Stop" he said as he grabbed my hands and held them with his at my side.

I heard tapping......

Is there someone at door???

"Marcus..... Stop.... The door.... Marcussss"

He stopped and began breathing hard.

"Dad..... What's that noise" we heard Marion say.

"Shit...." Marcus said.

"Nothing, go play, yall can go out back and ride the four wheelers or something"

I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him off, but he grabbed my hands and pinned them again and kept talking to Marion.

"Can Sean go get JJ?" Marion asked.

"Yea" Marcus said.

I was trying to wrestle him off of me, but he had me pinned down.

"Get off" I whispered.

"No..... I didn't nut yet and neither have you, we gonna finish" he whispered back.

We heard pairs of footsteps running down the stairs, im guessing that was Montae and Marion and Ken.

"Marcus get up...." I said while looking at him.

"No..... My dick still hard and I ain't tryna get the blue balls" he said as he pulled out and flipped me over on my stomach.

"What are you----" he put his hand in the middle of my back and pushed down and grabbed my waist with the other and pull me up to meet his waist.

"AHH...."

"Yeaaaaa" he said in a cocky voice and I just knew he was smirking.....

********

We had just got done, he was now wiping my leg off cause he had to be a jack ass and pull out and cum on my leg.

I was drifting in and out of sleep.

I felt my body being lifted, then being covered in something warm.

This nigga just put me in the tub.

I felt him slide into the tub behind me and wrap his arms around my chest.

That did it, I wen straight to sleep.

I felt him kiss the side of my head.

Why did I fall back into this again......

*******

Short update
Excuse the errors
Vote and comment