Coming Together

•Tayy's point of view•

"Man, who picked this fuckin movie" I said as I pulled the blanket over my face.

"Montae and Marion" Ken said as she cuddle into my side under the blanket.

It was almost 10:30, we've eaten pizza, had sundaes and watched all three joy rides almost.

"It ain even that bad man" Marcus said while tugging on our blanket.

"He just put a man's face in the fan of a 18 wheeler's motor...." Ken said.

"Thank you, somebody gets it, that shit nasty, allat blood and meat flying everywhere" I said.

"Man Tayy, as many people you don't shot and shit... a lil blood bothering you??" Marcus asked.

"Man, I don't get shit that bloody, one shot and I'm done, I ain hacking niggas faces off and shit.... I'm not understanding why this shit called joy ride, ain nun fun about these shits" I said while peaking at the movie again.

"It's a good movie ma" Marion said.

"It is, best serial killer alive" Montae said.

"The movie's fake dipshit" Ken said.

I slapped the back of her head and Marcus reached over and popped her lips.

"What I tell you bout yo mouth girl" he said.

"It slipped" she said.

"Imma slip my foot in yo ass" I said while looking at her.

"Sorry" she said.

"Mhmmm" I said.

I looked up and Marcus was staring at me.

"What??" I asked him, he didn't say anything

"Can I have my face back??" I asked him, he still didn't say anything.

I stood up.

"You must wanna fight or sum??" I said while leaning down in his face.

"You gone let me talk to you like that??" Marion asked.

"Yea, you gone let her punk you like that pops??" Ken said.

"He ain gone do nun" Montae said.

Marcus looked at him.

Montae put his hands up and said "my bad"

*******

The movie was almost over and the kids where all asleep.

"You wanna leave them in here??" Marcus asked.

"Yea, get some blankets and cover the boys up" I said as I got up and tucked my blanket around Ken.

"I been waiting on our alone time" Marcus said scooped me up and put me over his shoulder and began to carry me up the stairs.

"What time is it??" I asked as he sat me in the bed.

"11:04" he said as he leaned over me and pecked my lips and grabbed a handful of my hair.

"You know Tayy..... I said when you have out next baby.... we're moving.... and working on a bigger family.... I want a lot of babies baby.... you got a lot of work to do..." he said between kisses and bit my neck.

"Mmmm get off" I said as I pushed on his chest.

"Why?" He asked as he spread my legs and laid on me.