Final shots

•Tayy's point of view•

I could feel myself going in and out.

"YOU LIL DUMB BITCH. LOOK AT WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST DID" I heard Jayy yell.

I wasn't in any pain or anything, I just couldn't pull myself together. At the most I felt dizzy and my vision was off.

"I'm gonna.... fuck you.... up..." I said in between deep breaths.

"Tayy, tayy. Chill out man, lemme get you to the hospital" jayy said as I felt myself being lifted from the ground.

As jay carried me to his car I got a look at all these hoes. I raised my hand up into the shape of a gun and fake shot at each one of them hoes once, to let em know.

O-v-dub..... (ova wit)

Kd know wassup.... she should let them hoes know too. I hope she smart and make herself disappear before I have to do it.

I have no care in the world now. Not for this hoe...

After the position I put her in.... I gave this bitch no choice but to win.... and she wanna bring some hoes into the picture that want me out of it.

These bitches have pretty much made themselves dead to me. And when I get straight I guarantee that it'll be literal.

Nephew's mom or not. I swear to God I got sum for that ass.

********
••••••••••

•Kd's point of view•

Jayy picked Tayy up and took her to his car and they pulled off.

But not before Tayy could send her shots.

I already know what that means.

"We got that bitch" keke said while laughing and sapping everybody up.

When she got to me I just looked at her.

"What??" She asked me all dumbfounded.

"Do you know what the fuck y'all just did??" I asked while looking at them.

"Beat that bitch ass" Sarah said while laughing and swinging her braids.

"Nahh, y'all basically just set a fucking hit on all of us...." I said while walking in the house.

"What you mean??" Keke said.

"Have you seen your sister again??" I turned around and asked her.

"No...." she said while dropping her head.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO TOU THINK HAPPENED THEN" I said while throwing everything from the coffee table.

"We basically just threatened her life in her eyes. So ours don't matter to her" I said to them while pacing.

"You're her brother's wife" keke said with a duh look on her face.

"You think she give a fuck about that???" I asked.

I don't think they know how severe this is now.

"Are you scared??" Keke asked while laughing.

I started walking to the stairs.