I'm scared

•Jayy's point of view•

I hung up the phone as the voice message began to record.

I tossed my phone next to me and leaned my head backs against the couch.

I ran my hands over my face and let out a somewhat defeated sigh.

I've been calling and calling Kd for the past few weeks....

It's been a little over two weeks since she pulled this lil shit.

I haven't seen my son at all. But Kd will call us anonymously and let us talk to them for a lil bit.

I miss my son man.... and as much as I don't wanna admit it... even after all of this shit she's put me through so far, I miss Kd too.

She still is my wife... She's all I've know for the past few years.

No matter how much I've thought about or wanted to step out on her. I haven't.

Shit crazy man.

I felt my phone began to vibrate on my lap.

"Hello" I said into the receiver.

"Jayy" I heard Tayy say.

"Kd wants to meet up with you, she literally just got off the phone with me."

"What??" I asked confused.

"Nigga..." she said as her sentence was cut off by the beeping on my phone.

"I think this is her calling now" I said as I hung up on her without exchanging anymore words.

"Hello" I said.

"Jayy..." she said
.
"What Kd..."

"I miss you.... I miss us.... I wanna come back home" she said. I could hear it in her voice. She's crying....

"Jj keeps asking for you.... Montae keeps asking about Tayy and Marcus.... ken..... I don't know what to tell them.... I'm scared to come home" she poured out.

I'm honestly lost for words.... I don't know what to say to her... Tayy has people out Looking for her as we speak.

So I'm gonna do the most logical thing....

"Where are you" I asked.

**********

As I pulled into the parking lot of the park I scanned my surroundings.

My phone began to ring, and I already knew who it was.

"I can't see y'all" I said.

"We're in the back of the park near the swings.... hurry up Jayy, I'm getting paranoid." She said as she hung up.

I hopped out and made my way to were she was.

Her back was turned to me and Jj and Montae swung in a uneven rhythm.

"Mom, is dad coming??" I heard Jj ask.

"I'm already here lil dude" as soon as I said that he jumped off the swing and ran to me.

"Where you been?? Mom said you were gonna come with us"