Chapter 18: Big Step

•Tayy's point of view•

I began to stretch and roll around on my bed. I feel like I've been asleep for days. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand and said "fuck"

I grabbed my phone and knew that it was blown up.

I had messages from Marcus. I had messages from Alex. I had missed calls from numbers I didn't even know.... Which was weird, because no one just has my number like that.

I started to open the text messages from the random numbers.... I automatically got pissed.

"Lemme buy a gram"
"I need two G's, I was told that this was Tayy's number"
"I know you got that gas ma"

I added all of the unknown numbers into a group message and said "who the fuck are y'all and how did y'all receive my number..."

I dialed Ken's number.

I know my babies probably worried. I never sleep in this late unless it's with them. But the assholes kept me up last night with their shenanigans.

"Mom, you ok??" Was the first thing Ken said.

"Well hey to you too, and yes I'm fine, I been sleep" I said to her while hopping out of my bed and making my way to the bathroom.

"Sleep??" She said.

"Yes sleep, momma was tired" I said.

"Are you sure you're ok..." She asked again.

"Yes girl, don't ask me that again. Now where's your brother?"

"Outside with Marion and Jj" she said.

"Why're you inside??" I asked.

"I don't know.... I just don't wanna play with them right now" she said.

See.... That's how I know my baby is growing....

"You wanna go shopping with me today?? Just us, we can have a girls day." I said to her.

"Really??" She asked. I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Yes, anything you wanna do" I said.

"Can we go to the music shop" she asked.

"For??" I asked.

"I want a piano...." She said hesitantly.

"A piano??" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. One of the ones with 70+ keys on it" she said.

I need to start telling them no, so they won't think that they can have whatever.

But it's so hard to tell them no😂😂😂....

"You're are at talks uncle house right??" I asked her.

"Yes ma'am, Marcus is coming to get montage and Marion I guess, you coming to get me now??" She asked,

"As soon as I get dressed and everything" I said to her.

"Ok" she said.

"Alright, I'll be there in a little bit, love you" I said as I turned the sink on and began to brush my teeth.

"Love you too mom" she said and hung up.

I finished brushing by teeth and turned the shower on for the water to heat up.

Well let's see what the day holds for me today......

**********
••••••••••••

•Marcus's point of view•

I was up early this morning, been up gassing all night thinking about Tayy's ass. She so fucking stubborn. And I already know the drill.... She's upset about something, so she's gonna work until she "feels better". I'm not having it.