Playin with me

•Tayy's point of view•

I sat at my desk rocking back and forth in my chair.

This bitch is really playing with me...

I'm bout tired of this bullshit.

I heard my door open and in walked Marcus.

I've been avoiding him lately. I just wanna find my baby.

I know he's been doing the same thing I've been doing. Which makes me feel a little better about this.

"Wassup with you not answering any of my calls Tayy?" He asked as he sat down in the chair across from me.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

He smacked his lips together.

His phone began to ring and he picked it up.

I heard a nigga yelling on the other end but I couldn't really hear what he was saying.

"What the fuck..." Marcus said.

He got quiet.

"Imma tell her in the morning" he said as he hung up.

"We're gonna get Jj tomorrow, but I'm not letting you go unless you spend the night with me tonight" he said with a slick ass smirk on his face.

"What the fuck do I look like nigga... I'm going either way." I said.

"Get up and come on" he said as he stood up and walked towards the door and opened it.

I started to laugh.

I don't know who daddy this night think he is. But he better get it together, and fast.

"Who the fuck you talkin to Marcus??" I asked while kicking my feet up on my desk.

He looked at me with a cold stare... Then he slammed the door and walked over to me.

I looked up at him as he stood over me.

He leaned down with his face next to my ear and moved my feet off of the desk.

"Why you playing with me" he said slowly as he grabbed my legs and put them around his waist as he leaned the chair back a little more.

"I'm not joking" I said to him with a straight face and pushed his head away from my ear.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back.

Before I could begin to protest I felt his tongue on my earlobe as he put it between his teeth and pulled on it a little.

"So why you ain get up when I just said get up" he asked while trailing kisses down my neck.

I had to snap myself out of it... he always does this shit and we wind up fucking...

Not this time.

I pushed him away from me and stood up.

"I'm not your fucking kid!! I don't have to do what you tell me to do nigga!!"

"You better lower yo fuck in voice T." He said as he walked up to me.

"Or what nigga" I said as I stepped up on him too.

Before I knew what was happening I was moving back and my feet were no longer on the ground.

Marcus picked me up so swiftly, and I was now laying on the couch in my office.

I began to sit up only to be pushed back down.

He crawled on top of me and put his weight down on me.

He grabbed my hands and held them down and just stared at me.

He leaned down and bit my bottom lip.

I felt his free hand moving down my side.

I started to wiggle around.

"Get the fuck off of me Marcus" I said.

Leaned down and latched into my neck...

Dammit.... He knows I like that biting shit.

He quickly put his hand down my sweat.

"Why you sitting he fronting on ya man like this??" He asked as he let my neck go and began to move his fingers around.

I was trying to get my wrists from his hands.

"It's already wet Tayy... Why you playing like you don't wanna let Daddy fix it??" He said as he stuck a finger in.

I couldn't say anything...

It's been a few weeks since he's touched me like this...

"I think you just want me to punish you instead... cause you been cutting the fuck up lately bae" he dads as he gave my neck a kiss.

"So now... you gonna get the fuck" he said while putting another finger in.

"And go get in the car" he said while kissing my lips and removing his hand quickly

I could do anything but look at him.

"Now Tayy" he said while licking his fingers in a kinda angry tone. I sat up and fixed my shirt.

I stood up and started to walk off slowly.

I felt his hand come down on my ass hard as fuck.

He stood up and snatched me back to him with his chest up against my back.

"And when we get home I want all these fuckin clothes to come off at the door..." he said while letting me go.

I've always like this part of him... It's the biggest turn on to me.

He grabbed my phone off of my desk and we began to make our way out of the trap house.

I looked up at Marcus as we made our way to his car.

I looked away and hopped into the passenger side....

This man right here....

Cliffhangerrrr

********
•••••••••

Excuse the errors
Vote and comment

Explicit contents next chapter!!!

You'll only get to see the next chapter if you follow me!!!!! It will be restricted.