Stupid

•Tayys point of view•

I was pulling into Jayys driveway. I didn't see either of the kids, so I'm guessing they all went with Marcus. I hopped out and went straight to the door and opened it.

"I'm here!!!" I yelled.

"How was the mall??" Jayy asked while running down the stairs.

"Them hoes had me fucked up, how bout KD friends with Aubrey's sister" I said to him while sitting on the couch making myself at home.

I heard a lighter strike and smell of weed instantly hit my nose.

"Aubrey???" Jayy asked.

"Bitch that got slick and shot me.... Bryan baby momma.." I said.

"Damn.... so KD fuckin with Ken auntie??" He asked.

"Seems that way, and when I tell you all them bitches was getting at me.... I was really gonna shoot them hoes up in the mall today" I said as jayy passed me his blunt.

"Honestly out of any of them I wanted to beat KD's ass more. She knew that bitch wasn't gonna like me. After the history with me and her sister, she should've known." I said while inhaling.

"I knew you weren't gonna like them, but I didn't know either of them was ole girl sister and what I'm bouta tell you just gone put all the icing on this ass whoppin you gone give her..." jayy said with a slightly dead chuckle.

This should be interesting....

********
••••••••••

•Jayys point of view•

"Wym??" Tayy asked me with an interested but somewhat concerned look. See, I know my sister got me.

"I'm bouta give you a reason to tap that ass, just cause I can't do it." I said.

Tayy sat up quick as fuck.

"What the hell did she do??" Tayy asked while passing me the blunt back.

"She wants to cheat" I said.

It got quiet.

"This gone sound bad as fuck..... but karma's a bitch..... we can be a hunnit with each other jayy..... You allowed Marcus to cheat on me and kept it away from me..... the only difference with that situation and this one is that I didn't know this hoe was cheating.... But I can't be petty on this situation and let it ride, just cause she was in my face with the hehehaha shit and she put me in a situation that I didn't have to be in... andddddd she cheatin on big bro.... you can't lay your hands on her, but I can" Tayy said.

I kinda feel bad as fuck after she put it like that.

"See got a nigga feeling bad" i said.

"You should....... nah I'm just fuckin witchu" she said while laughing.

"Wit yo high ass" I said while grabbing the blunt from her.

"Does she bring them over here??" Tayy asked me.

"Who??" I replied.

"Her friends" Tayy said while doing the quotation marks with her fingers when she said friends.

"Yea, I never say shit to them hoes tho, specially that dark ass hoe with the colorful hair" I said while passing the blunt back.

"Damn.... you think she bringin them over here??" Tayy asked.

As soon as she said that I heard a car doors slamming.