Make Everything Right

•Tayys point of view•

"You good??" Marcus asked me as I hopped into the car.

"Yea" I said.

As I'm sitting here thinking about this whole situation.... I just feel like I'm so over it...

All of this shit has made me so angry on the inside.

"You gone go alone??" He asked As I crunk up the car.

"Yea... I think imma just talk to her, I don't feel like doing this shit" I said as he leaned into the window and pecked my lips.

"I'm gone go get Marion from his lil friend house, imma take ken with me. We'll be at home waiting on you" he said.

"Alright" I replied as I put the car into drive and began heading to my destination.

********

As I pulled up to the cabin, so many memories began to back to me.

This place has a lot of me and Jayy's good history.

It's honestly the last place I would've thought about.

I turned the car off and hopped out. Taking in the fresh air. It's peaceful as hell out here.

After a moment of taking in the view I began to walk towards the front door.

But it swung open and out ran Montae.

"MAAAA!!!" He yelled while jumping on me.

I hugged him tight.

"Hey baby" I said while putting him back on the ground.

"What took you so long??" He asked.

I looked up and saw Kd slowly walking out into the porch.

"I had a lot to take care of" I said to him while staring at her.

There was a long pause.

"Montae go grab your stuff so me and yo momma can talk" she finally said, breaking the silence.

Montae took off into the house yelling Jj's name.

"So what now??" She asked.

I notice she was standing like she was ready for something. Probably thinking I came to fight.

I'm mad about the situation.... true enough. I wanted to kill this bitch.... no doubt about that.

But I don't want my nephew growing up motherless... I don't wanna do this right here with them in the house... I wouldn't want ken and Montae growing up without me. So I'm gonna do the only logical thing.

"I'm not gonna do what you think I'm going to.... I'm not bouta try to smoke you... I'm not gonna try to fight... yet. Not while we're in the middle of nowhere with the kids in the house.... you gone live. But I guarantee when we get back to town and everything... be ready for an ass whoopin. But them hoes that jumped me... I want all them bitches names, where they stay, who they hang with. All that." I said to her.

"Tayy I sorry for running off with Montae... and I see that me and you will never be cool again. And I'm fine with that. But you gone have to respect me, respect that fact that I'm with your brother and our business is our business" she said.

I started laughing.

"Hollup, I don't have to do shit, and I lost all respect for you years ago being real with you, I don't even wanna tolerate yo ass, but my brother love yo stupid ass for some reason. Which makes you his problem, he came to me about you cheating. So somebody isn't doing something right. I could give a fuck less honestly. Just make sure YALL keep me out of y'all's shit." I said.

"You're so bitter..." she said.

"Nahh, nothing I just said to you came from bitterness. It came from straight facts." I said with a shoulder shrug.

She didn't say anything else.

Montae came to the door dragging a duffle bag.

"Just get what I asked for, I don't wanna have to look for them hoes" I said as I grabbed Montae's bag and took it over to the car.

"Can we go home??" Montae asked while giving my waist a hug.

"Yes, you're daddy, brother and sister are waiting" I said while running my fingers through is curls, I can tell he hasn't had a haircut.

He ran over to the car and hopped in and I automatically heard Dolph blasting through the speakers.

I looked at Kd.

"Fix that shit with Jayy... cause he gone need somebody" I said before going to the car and hopping in.

"I GOT GELATO IN THE AIR!!!" Montae yelled along with dolph, which made me laugh.

Time to go make everything right....

*******
••••••••••
Excuse the errors
Vote and comment

I couldn't just leave it like that y'all 😂😂. I've put too much into these books to not finish it, and my next book will still kinda carry this book on. But Tayy will barely be in it.

Buttttttt Mondo will... that should kinda give away a whole lot about the next book.

Reclaiming The Throne (Sequel To Becoming Queen Pin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara