Chapter 11: Stay

•Marcus's point of view•

I held tayy until I knew that she was asleep. Cause when she wakes up I know she's gonna freak out and cuss me out something serious.

I slid out of the bed making sure not to wake her up and went downstairs to see what these kids were doing. I know Sean and BJ still here cause I heard them talking.

When I was halfway down the stairs I heard Montae say "I bet you $20 Ken punches him in the face."

"Nahh I bet she hit him with something" Marion said .

"From some of the stuff I hear about her moms can do I bet she tries to break something" BJ said.

Wtf.... I whispered to myself.

I went on down the stairs and heard Sean say "I bet I hit that" then I saw Ken get up and charge him.

Awwwww shit....

I took off running down the stairs and Ken had Sean in a headlock and he had her up in the air.

I was expecting Montae to jump up but he didn't, he just looked.

"HEY!!" I said while walking up on them.

Somehow Ken had her knees in Sean's chest and was drilling his face.

He swung one time and connected with her....

Ohhhh shit...... She fell off of him onto the coffee table and let out a little squeal.

I ran over to her and said "Ken... Ken..... Baby girl are you ok?? Talk to me" she was crying and holding her side..... But then started to laugh a little.

What the fuck.....

Before I could turn around to go to work on Sean for hitting her I heard footsteps coming down the stairs..... This isn't going to be pretty.

Tayy stood at the bottom of the stairs and looked at Ken.

"Who did it??" She asked while pulling up her hair.

Montae, Marion and JJ pointed at Sean.

Tayy started walking down and said "you fucked up..."

She walked up to Sean and sized him up. She jabbed him in the face, then he swung and her, but he swung too high and she grabbed his arm and twisted it, which broke him down.

She pulled the gun from the back of his pants and put it against his chin.

"Apologize...." She said.

"I'm sorry" he said.

She let him go and aimed the gun at his head.

"You gotta be kidding me" Sean said while standing up.

"Wait...... Hold on..... I remember you" Tayy said.

Sean kinda tensed up "no you don't..... You've never met me before" he said.

"Yes I have....... You were that creepy mothafucka from the mall that worked at footlocker I turned down.... And I'd see you a lot like you were following me...... The only difference is that you've buffed up some and cut your hair different....."

"Bitch-----"

She punched him.....

"You must not love life" she said

"Tayy chill bae...... This my best friend..... He wouldn't do some shit to harm anyone I love"

"Oh my fucking God...... How dumb can you be..... This is screaming set up you jackass!" She yelled at me hike heading towards the stairs.

"No it's not..... This is my boy Tayy.... And quite frankly.... You quit on me, just up and left, with my my child, which is what makes it even worse, I missed out on 5 years of his life" I said venting from my soul.

She calmly stepped down the stairs and walked over to me.

"Ma...... You left dad..... You told me he left you..." Montae said to her.

"I didn't leave you.... You left me.... Over something that could've been worked out"

She raised her hand and slapped me hard as hell.

"Ohhh no, DO NOT try and flip this around on me...... Since you trying to seem like a god in front of everyone... Tell them WHY I left...... Ohh don't worry Kenley knows why.... But I couldn't tell Montae. But you're really standing here tryna play me like me leaving was all my fault...... Nigga I swear I can't stand you..... And I was actually considering staying..... Fuck you" she said as she began to walk up the stairs.

Fuck this, Imma let her calm down

*******
••••••••

•Tayys point of view•

I'm tired of him thinking the shit that flows from his mouth is ok..... That the bullshit he gives me is ok.

Like really nigga??? I could have almost any nigga I want but I'm wasting my time trying to fix a broken situation with him..... I'm wayyyyy better than this.

I finished getting my clothes on and went down the stairs.

"Yall ready??" I said to Montae and Ken.

"Tayy chill man.... Damn" Marcus said while getting up.

I began to laugh and say "your still that little ass boy you were when I left..... You'll never mature... Don't call me when that fuck boy fucks you over or that bitch Denise takes everything you have"

With that being said I walked out of the door...... The third time is the charm.

*******

Short update
Excuse the errors
Vote and comment